MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2001, 02:57 PM   #21
86LX5liter
Registered Member

See here friend. It is a very big deal. When my kid is playing in the street, and he is free to do so, you had better watch your speed, yield until he moves out of the way, and be a man about it. Because if I see you come down my street like the hammers of hell like you claimed to do before, you better pray to god you get away. When I catch you, and I will catch you, you will never have legs again, and therefore will not be able to drive. Comprende? Pal.

Oh, by the way. Learn how to speak the language, and then learn how to type it appropriately. Thank you.

------------------
Warmed over 302,
Edelbrock Carb, MSD, Accel, t-5 w/ frpp flywheel & clutch, Hurst shifter, traction bars, ds safety loop, subframes, 3.08 posi, shorties, H, and Flows. Same setup w/ auto netted a 12.54 @ 110.90
in a 300 lbs heavier car.
Can't wait till Spring for E-town.
1981 GT

Old 07-16-2001, 03:31 PM   #22
fastang
Registered Member

I dont smoke weed much anymore, just at a party or event if my friends are passing it but I havent bought a sack in a LONG time. Anyway, being stoned and being drunk are 2 totaly different things, yes impaired is impaired but its nowhere near being drunk, especialy if you have been doing it every day for 10 years.

I have a friend that had a 68 Camaro running mid 12's. He smoked everyday and raced too. Never lost a race because he was high or hurt anyone. Again Im not saying I agree with it, it just happened.

Im not backing anyone here just stating a fact. Hungry4GM's your damn lucky that all you got was a speeding ticket. Out here they would have impounded your car and took your license for a year, plus the 6 points on your record. I know because Ive been there. I had my license taken for a year because I blew HALF a beer on a breath scale when I was 20. I even waited to leave the party, I thought I was being responsible, but a .05 phucked my life up for a long time.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, milled heads, 355's K&N, BBK Longtubes, Flowmaster cat back, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
Old 07-16-2001, 03:44 PM   #23
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

Talking

i know man that sucks i got a $500 street racing ticket i dont know how much my speeding ticket will be like another 4 hunderd bucks and plus a lawyer and court costs im not saying its all about money i know i was "wrog" i wouldmt have been wrong if i didnt get busted if i would have said i just smoked the truck and left it at that evryone would have just laughed but i didnt ya know i got in trouble and now im "WRONG" therewas no houses on this strip of road its 2 fields for a mile and a half on oak we were both leading the pack no cars infront of us it was a safe race my car never got out of hand went straight didnt touch the yellow line or nothin no cars comin the other way it was ok there was just a cop some cars back that saw the smoke and heard the car got up closer and clocked me along with it oh well win some and lose some i obviously wasnt too fucked up cop didnt even ask me if id been smokin racin kinda sobers you up anyway heart beatin adrenaline!! but oh well can change a stuburn mans opinion :-p oh well
Old 07-16-2001, 05:02 PM   #24
gp001
Registered Member

What a funny little looser you are !
Waaaaaaaaaa, I gota get a lawyer cause I'm a looooooser
Closed Thread