MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2001, 05:49 PM   #1
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Red face Close Call

As I was approaching a red light, I see a taurus darting through traffic, and then lines up next to me. I didnt rev at him, and I didnt even look over. It was the middle of town, and there was some traffic. Anyway, the light goes green, and this guy peels out (sort of) and takes off, so I quickly got in the mood and I gunned it. I passed him at about 65, (in a 45) and then started to slow down.
When I glanced in my rearview, this guy was shaking his finger, like "no, no, no..."
At the next light, I did look over at him, and it was a cop! Needless to say, I took it VERY easy the rest of the way home, and he sped off like crazy.
The taurus was green, not white, and it was definitely unmarked. Could this guy have pulled my over, or was he in the wrong too??!!? It was scary.

------------------
Black 2000 GT
Magnaflow Catback, K&N
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote