MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2003, 01:59 PM   #1
Rosco
Registered Member

Default Trouble Calls...

Well, i figured I might be catching up with the speed of my fathers Corvette. It's a '98, Dual intake, and a B&D Tri-Flow exhaust. Was planning on adding 3.73's, full 2.5" exhaust with longtubes, and possibly a h/c/i combo. But.. lol it's all over now. My father has decided to put a little money into his car. He's going to be installing a Magna Charger System on his C5. He's been talking to a couple people who have already done this, and they've been pushing around or above 500hp at the wheels from 5-7 psi. Guess i shouldn't help him install it this winter... Any kind of idea how fast this thing should be if he can actually hook up?
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote