MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-09-2001, 12:59 PM   #1
fixer
Registered Member

Post A new low even for ricers.......

I'm going to the gym in my beater: a 2000 Tacoma. Its the small kind. its got a 2.4L 4 cyl and is a stick.

Along comes Mr. Tough Guy in his baby blue CRX with all the ricer add-ons (including 50Lbs of stickers). He has a few of his Honda cronies with him as well.

I pull up to the light in the far left lane and Mr. Tough Guy (wearing a jersey and a blue bandana) is next to me and his cronies are in the far right lane.

The fart pipes were loud as hell, and they were revving the hell out of their motors.

I actually happened to be about a car length behind Mr. Tough guy because he pulls almost all the way into the intersection.

The light turns green and he takes off trying to race his buddies, so i go ahead and play as well.

I ease off the clutch and hammer the gas and power shift into second. By this time i'm through the intersection and a full truck ahead of Mr. Tough guy.

I keep on it into 3 and start walking away (i can see in my rearview the front end of the car going up and down between the shifts).

I hit 4th and kept on it till about 95 then shut it down; and i also got the fly by and the finger and some type of gang symbol from his buddies (that i also pasted).

I've had this truck at the track for grins and i've ran a best of 17.5--and i just walked a ricer with more money in stickers than tires, and gave him a car length to boot.

I'm lost on these people......

[This message has been edited by fixer (edited 05-09-2001).]
fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2001, 01:30 PM   #2
Power
Registered Member

Ouch, that must have hurt.

As for the gang sign thing, I guess I'm kind of a redneck hick because I've chased those little sign throwing punks down and let em know I'd kick their *** if they threw another sign at me. I don't play that stupid game.

As for the race though, I'm still laughing. I do have a serious question though. Is there any ricers that are actually adults or are they all just punk kids. I just can't imagine a mature adult pasting stickers all over his car and then trying to race every-damn-body. Who knows though...
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2001, 03:14 PM   #3
dinomite
The Dude

Ugh, ricers. What fools. Thats great that you killed them! On the clubsi (what i call the 's1tty inside') board, someone had a really good sig:
A ricer is just a dyslexic trying to build a sleeper.

They also all have 15 (a few 14) second 1/4s listed in their sigs.
dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2001, 12:31 AM   #4
inferno
The Instigator

LOL!!! Damn Hf's!!! They give CRX's a bad name!! hehe

------------------
90 Honda CRX aka Project Mongoose
Estimated Completion: 7/1/01
453 horses with a stock head...built head and LSD on the way

84 Toyota Supra
High flow cat, two chamber flowmaster, custom 2.5" piping, msd 8.5mm wires. Will have boost before 2002.
Have HKS turbo manifold for it.....T04e next week

inferno is offline   Reply With Quote