MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-30-2001, 12:33 AM   #1
lx mike
Undescribable

Default bri32z in S.W florida!

well met up with brian and saw his awesome car! car is a major lseeper and i bet he catches ls1's by surprize everytime he fire it up.

he was at a buddy's house so i got over there as soon as i could and we went for a ride, man that thing pulls!! we was on our local " test track" and got to 130-140 in no time!!!

a few of out friend stopped by and he just keep saying to take them for a ride. then one guy said he thought that another guys car felt betetr and wanted to bet $10 so brian said lets go so we did, since he (brian had afew we let my buddy John drive and first time was about 1-2 cars difference with out friends ahead of brians car, next time was same results. this was on motor since he didn't have any slicks. we headed to thr local street races and one 2 out of 3 races we got there before i had to go. first was against a basicaly stock 87 gt with and my buddy said was buslenths ahead, so then we find a race aginst a mid 70's vette, the vette was on slick so we told hi we'd be spraying him and was a good race but just could make up the big difference that the slick gave the vette.

brian: you have an awesome car!!! next time i wanna drive it!!
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 10:31 AM   #2
John
Registered Member

yeah i was a busy man last night driving 2 cars. Brian wanted me to drive as I know the layout of the street (its pretty darn dark way out in BFE).

Last edited by John; 12-30-2001 at 12:03 PM..
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 01:10 PM   #3
bri32z
street racing junkie

I had a realy good time, John thanks for driving my car I was TOO nevrous to do it myself. You have a nice family (the wife and dog, cats ect....) Next time I will bring the wife under better cicumstances I hope and we can make a big deal of it. ike it was nice meeting you too. Slicks would of been ice,that 383 vete would of for sure went down then....John you should of sprayed them all....It was nice to be around a group of peopl that understand that I do not drink and support that too,,,,be god guys
bri32z is offline   Reply With Quote