MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-12-2001, 02:18 PM   #1
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Post I need a 69.

Well, hello there everyone. I'm pretty shy to say that I put my Mustang on it's roof last Wednesday. The good thing is, the only injuries out of it was 17 stitches and a broken finger. And the roof, right front fender, right door, and front bumper are done. The hood, hoodscoop, right quarter panel, and a bunch of other stuff are damaged, but hopefully fixable. The only glass that was broken was the windshield, all other windows were rolled down, and the back window was okay too. At first we were going to fix this one, I found a roof along with all other parts needed, but I think now we're going to try to pull out ahead, instead of a little behind. I really want a Mach 1. Engine, no engine, interior, whatever. It doesn't matter. I just need the shell. If you know anyone with any '69 Mustang (especially a Mach) for sale let me know. Thank you.

------------------
Previously "BennyBoy"
'69 Coupe with 351W
Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock RPM cam, Edelbrock 750 cfm carb, Hedman headers, 2 1/2" pipe, glasspacks, C4, 9" Currie: Trac-Lok 3.70s, 290hp-stock heads
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2001, 02:26 PM   #2
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

man that sucks........glad to see everyone is alright though

------------------
Black 1990 gt cobra bonestock
not for long
RAGE_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2001, 08:20 PM   #3
mustang marty gt

Quote:
Originally posted by 6T9PONY:
Well, hello there everyone. I'm pretty shy to say that I put my Mustang on it's roof last Wednesday. The good thing is, the only injuries out of it was 17 stitches and a broken finger. And the roof, right front fender, right door, and front bumper are done. The hood, hoodscoop, right quarter panel, and a bunch of other stuff are damaged, but hopefully fixable. The only glass that was broken was the windshield, all other windows were rolled down, and the back window was okay too. At first we were going to fix this one, I found a roof along with all other parts needed, but I think now we're going to try to pull out ahead, instead of a little behind. I really want a Mach 1. Engine, no engine, interior, whatever. It doesn't matter. I just need the shell. If you know anyone with any '69 Mustang (especially a Mach) for sale let me know. Thank you.

Old 08-12-2001, 08:37 PM   #4
mustang marty gt

Arrow

I HAVE A 69 GRANDE WITH 303 BORED 30 OVER ALUMIUNM SLUGS & HEADERS WITH A MACH 1 4 SPEED & LIMETED SLIP REAR END MY WIRING HARNESS BURNT ACROSS TOP OF DASH ABOUT 2 FEET I GOT & PUT ON ABOUT 1500 BUCKS WORTH OF PARTS I DONT REALLY KNOW IF I WANT TO SELL BUT I ALSO HAVE A 2000 GT I HAVE MORE MONEY IN THE CAR THAN I CAN GET OUT OF IT & MY SON IS BEGGING ME FOR IT SO I MAY OR MAY NOY SELL IT IT IS VERY FAST BUT I AM A GULF WAR VET & REALLLY DONT FEEL LIKE FOOLING WITH IT ANYMORE UNTIL IT GETS COOLER WEATHER
Quote:
Originally posted by mustang marty gt: