MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2001, 09:00 PM   #21
rbatson

Talking

ROFL!!

Old 09-30-2001, 09:03 PM   #22
donkey hunter
Registered Member

Talking

I WOULD HOPE THAT YOUR DONKEY WITH THE $4,000 DOLLAR LIST OF MODIFICATIONS WOULD OUT RUN A STOCK CAMARO. I YOU WANT TO PLAY THE MODIFIED GAME I'VE GOT A 67 CHEVELLE I WOULD BE GLAD TO RUN YOU IN. I STILL HAVEN'T HAD ANY BODY ANSWER MY QUESTION'S JUST HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE GET MAD. AT LEAST I WAS NICE ENOUGH TO ANSWER THE QUESTION'S ABOUT THE DONKEY NAME AND AS FAR AS MY NIGHT LIFE IS CONSERNED I AM NOT THE ONE SPENDING MY NIGHTS TYPING ON MY COMPUTER ABOUT ALL THE CHEVYS I IMAGINED I OUT RAN. IF YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE INSULTING THEN YOU DON'T NEED TO START IT. I WAS NOT INSULTING BIG COBRA HE MADE A STATEMENT THAT WAS NOT TRUE ATLEAST ABOUT MY CAMARO AND I WAS JUST CORRECTING HIM. GO FIND A STOCK MUSTANG AND FIND ME IN JACKSON MY CAR IS MIDNIGHT BLUE. IF YOU WANT THE MODIFIED BRING SOME MONEY, BY THE WAY STOCK UP ON THE JUICE IF YOUR STROKER CAN HOLD IT. BYE THE WAY I DON'T HATE MUSTANGS THREE OF MY FRIENDS RACE THEM ITS JUST THAT STOCK TO STOCK THERE IS NOT MUCH CONTEST,ALL YOU MUSTANG GUYS GET MADE AND SAY ITS BECAUSE WE HAVE BIGGER ENGINES. ITS NOT MY FAULT FORDS TO CHEAP TO BIULD A BIGGER MOTOR.
AND AS FAR AS THE KID REMARK MISTER SALIN IMPLANTS HOW MANY KIDS DRIVE 30,000 DOLLAR SPORTS CARS. AND IF I'M WRONG SHOW ME ONE CLASS IN NHRA DRAG RACING THAT MUSTANGS DOMINATE.( AND DON'T SAY FUNNY CAR ITS NOT A REAL CAR)
Old 09-30-2001, 09:09 PM   #23
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

I just thought that I would way in on this. I am at the track every weekend keep in mind that I am at 3000ft altitude. Average time for the LS1's 13.8-14.1, New GT's 14.4-15.0.

I run a 14.7 and I have beat a bunch of the 4.6L but I have never beaten an LS1 unless you count the two that broke down at the line

------------------
88 mustang gt convertible bored to 306 BBk equal length headers, mac cold air fender kit, 3.73 FMS gears, Steeds Tri-ax shifter, Steeda underdrive pullies, Custom off road X-pipe, 2 chamber flow masters, cowl hood, nitto drag radials, ford racing clutch, 160* thermostat 16 degrees of timing electric fan off 94' t-bird jacobs electronics cap and wires. Edelbrock 1 1/2 inch drop springs. (Best E.T. 14.79@93mph @3000ft)
Old 09-30-2001, 09:22 PM   #24
bri32z
street racing junkie

It is true that stock for stock your brand is faster with the right driver behind the seat. Don't get me wrong I like some GM products. My buddy has a RS with a 350 late 80's model. His was stock and so was mine at the time. I spanked him. I have lost to GM's too. What I was saying is that I would love to run ya. Either car would be fine. Now as far as betting no. I would either hate to loose money or take yours. It is all in fun as far as I am concerned. There is one thing that I am not scared of ---loosing a race. But I sure do love winning. I am a good sport and never make up excuses.

------------------
95 gt:347 stroker balanced,edelbrock 150 shot, edelbrock intake and heads ported and matched, 70mm throttle body, 75mm mass air meter, 2040 cam, 1.7 cobra rockers,cold air induction, bbk equal lengths,high flow h-pipe, super chip, 24lb injectors,190lph fuel pump(bbk), under drive pulleys, 4;30 gears, Has other mods but not too sure what my mechanic did. Hoping for low 11's in the 1/4 mile. To see all mods look at my spec page.

My Car: [URL=http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?
Old 09-30-2001, 09:31 PM   #25
mustang marty gt

Thumbs down

aahha jackson, well donkey i'm int chatt area if your camaro is stock, meet me half way , i will let you see the a$$ end of a DONKEY, as it leave's your blowtie a$$ behind oh , dont bring your payment book i'm not going to pay for scrap metal.by the way , why are'nt you on your way to west va. the gov did call me , or maybe arkanas bye GMC. get on the rust page like a rock , or chevy we'll be there, on the side of the road . beat a cobra ha ha eeeyyaaww.

------------------

Old 09-30-2001, 09:37 PM   #26
bri32z
street racing junkie

Smile

Dang Marty you made me laugh so hard I woke up the baby!!!! Going to run my car this weekend at atl dragway....will post the numbers :P

------------------
95 gt:347 stroker balanced,edelbrock 150 shot, edelbrock intake and heads ported and matched, 70mm throttle body, 75mm mass air meter, 2040 cam, 1.7 cobra rockers,cold air induction, bbk equal lengths,high flow h-pipe, super chip, 24lb injectors,190lph fuel pump(bbk), under drive pulleys, 4;30 gears, Has other mods but not too sure what my mechanic did. Hoping for low 11's in the 1/4 mile. To see all mods look at my spec page.

My Car: [URL=http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?
Old 09-30-2001, 09:53 PM   #27
donkey hunter
Registered Member

WHY SHOULD I MEET YOU HALF WAY IM NOT THE ONE DOING THE B*TCHING, YOUR THE ONE THAT APPARENTLY NEEDS THE SUPPORT GROUP. IF YOU THINK YOUR MUSTNAG IS SO BAD CHECK OUT THE TIMES POSTED AT LS1.COM. ITS BAD WHEN ONE OF YOUR OWN BRAND GOES AGAINST WHAT YOU WERE SAYING. BY THE WAY IF MINE IS SCRAP HOW COME THE AUTO TRADERS ARE FULL OF MUSTANGS FOR UNDER $9000 BUT VERY FEW CAMAROS ARE UNDER $12000. WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AT THE RESALE VALUE FOR A FORD BEFORE YOU CALL MY 98 SS A SCRAP PILE. BY THE WAY MY FRIEND OWNS A 94 COBRA TRIPLE BLACK CONV. WITH H-PIPE FLOWS BBK COLD AIR HEADERS AND HE COULDN'T KEEP UP ON THE STREET OR TRACK. HIS BEST TIME FOR A 5.0 COBRA WAS 9.8 AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH HIM. HE IS NOW PUTING A STROKER IN IT BECAUSE AND I QUOTE" I'm TIERD OF THESE CAMAROS AND TRANS-AMS SMOKING MY A$$," SO HES SPENDING $6000 ON A NEW MOTOR AND MODIFICATION JUST SO HE CAN SAY "I BEAT A CAMARO!"
Old 09-30-2001, 09:53 PM   #28
mustang marty gt

Wink

geez brie hope you got the baby back to sleep , sorry i knew this was one of those memphis area moron's ,i had hoped they had all move to ark & all the nuclear waste slick willy let them bury there, they should screen jack a$$es like this if they are blowtie punk's ,GO AWAY bother our superior car's no more damm i'm just glad i live in tn ,but was not born here the east & middle of the state are cool but , getout toward's the west oh well look at memphis they still think elvis is hanging out in his pink caddy. have agood one man.by the way jack a$$ i'm not bitchin you are is it that time of the month bitc- chevy's run for awhile but you will never get 100,000 miles of racing out of them iknow when i was young & dumb .oooppp's like you i thought chevy was bad a$$ they may be fast but they just dont last so leave your hood off so you can keep re- building your pos engine ,ha what's funny is you say i'm bitchin look at your post's , i'm laughing jacka$$ .bye blowtie girl

------------------

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 09-30-2001).]

Old 09-30-2001, 10:32 PM   #29
bstang46
Registered Member

This is to all the LS1 drivers how come you pay several thousand more for your car??????? And you can only out run a stock GT (if you do) bye maybe a link.Ummmmmmm good question! If i took the extra 10 grand that the SS had that out ran my stock GT by just a link and half and put it on the motor there would not even be race with an LS1!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2001, 10:56 PM   #30
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Donkeyhunter- Damn learn to write, and turn your caps off. Your posts hurt my eyes.

Of course the LS1 is faster than a GT stock. Theres no reason to sit on here and debate that. 320hp to 260. Why sit on here all day like a bunch of idiots arguing who car is better. We all love our own cars for our own reasons!

I think you should race the guy form this board with the 347 and the 150shot. I hope you got a 10 second chevlle.

Skyler

------------------
-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
TFS TW Heads, E-303, Edelbrock intake, 70mm TB, 73mm MAF, 24lb injectors, 1 5/8 shorties, Off Road H, 3 Chamber flows, Jaz Race seats, Back seat removed, sub-frames, Roll Cage, and a 80 shot of N20.
12.54@107.4 Motor
332RWHP, 350rwtq
Old 09-30-2001, 11:25 PM   #31
donkey hunter
Registered Member

I agree with you mister saleen about the cars i like mustang guys or camaro or any other guy who thinks like you do i did not start the argument i didn't even make fun of the mustang at first. i do like mustangs and almost bought a 96 s281 conv. untill i found my ss. most of my comments where not directed at you i just can not stand it when a mustang guy acuses a camaro of building his engine when they do it all the time. then try to justify there building because they have a disadvantage from the factory. thats why i paid more money than they did.

p.s. i do have a 10sec chevelle without nos.

p.s.s. and a 68 camaro

Old 09-30-2001, 11:58 PM   #32
rbatson

p.s.s.s I ran a 98 ls1 with my cobra vert(yes vert) in the 1/4 and beat him by almost half a second. I think the driver is what won the ran here. Nice guy too, I talked with him a bit.

If you want to find someone to race I'm sure it would be no problem. I'll put my money on any 99-up gt(stock) manual against your ls1, in the 1/8th(with a decent driver).

As I see it, you are the one who started the trouble here. It was a nice little discussion until you instigated..

As far as the LS1, good motor. Fast car stock, there is no denying it. I have friends that own them. I priced one myself.. too much money for my head to be within an inch of the roof and the ride quality sucks. Still.. a fast car. If you will look at ls1.com yourself you will find a post about "who is the slowest". I saw that the other day when I was pricing cars. Seems to me, all ls1s aren't all that fast.

Why is it you can here?? Ahh.. yes I remember.. Thanks for the laughs..

Its people like you that give LS1 drivers a bad name. Err.. why aren't you driving a nissan??

------------------
Rick
My 89lx(updated 7/20/2001)
Sold

[This message has been edited by rbatson (edited 10-01-2001).]

Old 10-01-2001, 12:49 AM   #33
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs down

I think the LS1 blows big dick myself. Another pushrod bending valvetrain built like **** 350 brought to you by a company that couldn't engineer their way out of a paper bag. A company that has been losing market share every single year for the past decade and more. Yeah, the LS1 is so great it can't even get people to buy a car to get it. So which is it? Is the LS1 just not all that great, or is the car they put it in such a piece of **** that nobody wants anything to do with it? I can't blame them. In my opinion the Camaro is butt ugly. That Chrysler Concorde front end, with a too tall fender merging into a short door mismatched lookin 5th grader penned design just doesn't do it for me. Neither does that *** ugly snorkel face hood. Maybe the Firebird with it's cheap plasticky clip on afterthoughts for headlight covers. I must admit, the rest of that car looks pretty nice. Who wants to sit in a car where their *** is in danger of being ripped up by roadway? Can't see over the hood, can't work on the pile. Weak *** rear end, shitty valvetrain.

Meanwhile on the Blue Oval side, Mustang sales are strong. Dearborn has dozens of engines they could throw into any new car and wape the walls with GM. They aren't targeting GM though. Interestingly enough, they don't want to target a car that doesn't sell.
Old 10-01-2001, 01:41 AM   #34
mustang marty gt

Wink

all right unit i knew i could depened on you to jump in there with the fact's ,i deported this mule but he just won't leave, , hey donkey boy elvis HAS left the building, just thought i would see if my cap's button would work, where is mercury when we need him , if you don't like it jack a$$ go to www. blowtie's .com , or oh heii it's already thrown a rod .oh crap, gotta re- build again.com why wont they get past 15,00 miles .oh crap.maybe .com.ishould find acar.com eeeyyyaaaww.com.i got your suc- sh-t camaro covered bring it on you don't even have to pick up coke can's on your way over , as usual with gmc & i love this. gay man coming your sorry a$$ can't even meet me half way across the state. oh hell maybe i should put all this in cap's iv'e already smoked 4 of your zero-28's & a new t a what up dog, oh yeah i forgot you like livestock , any time anywhere ,anyplace or my boy from GA. will take care of you.?by the way did your mom have any kid's that lived.i bet you are a gordon fan also - ya know the rainbow homo.amf

------------------

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 10-01-2001).]

Old 10-01-2001, 08:02 AM   #35
Kevin Price
Registered Member

donkey hunter

THe way I see it, you are the one who has brought this whole mess upon yourself. Fact is we have plenty of chevy guys who are welcomed and respected on this site. But, they realize they are on a FORD site and, from time to time, there might be a bit of chevy bashing. All in GOOD taste may I remind you.

You don't come in here telling how your going to smoke all of us and expect to get a warm welcome. Maybe you should go somewhere else.

Thread Closed

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Closed Thread