MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-28-2001, 02:35 PM   #1
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

Post Gotta laugh...

Coming home from my g/f's work the other night, I'm driving her Jetta and shes got the stang. A friend of hers in a Acura something (didn't pay much attention) pulls up behind her with me in the other lane. The light turns green and my g/f gets into it a little to pass me and blow off her friend, then pulls in front of me. Her friend goes blowing by both of us to the next light which had just turned red. I pull up beside her with my g/f behind her. This chick starts in about "I just raced your mustang and beat it!" crap. Not wanting to ruin her I left out the part about my g/f not even trying (note to all ricers, its only a race if both of you are trying)and not having had a race in weeks, I decide to rev a little and give this chick a run. I'm pretty sure I'll get my a** handed to me, but what the heck. Me and the other chick look at the light for the other direction to stage and it turns yellow, then red. This chick then proceeds to punch it and blow through a red light. My g/f rolls up next to me and says "Look honey, she beat both of us!". We laughed through the whole green light.

------------------
'95 Chrome Yellow GT ragtop, KN filter charger, Dynomax cat back, Accel plugs and wires, Chromed '95 Cobra R's (bought for $19.95, now 2 are warped!).
http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?1883
topless tire fryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 04:56 PM   #2
Vector
Registered Member

Why the heck are you letting your G/F drive your mustang? Are you on crack?
Vector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 05:07 PM   #3
bada$$lx

My wife's lucky I even let her sit in my Stang, let alone drive it .......she hates the car anyway!

------------------
'90 LX 5.0;12K original miles;FMS 3.55 gears; March pulleys;Edelbrock Performer Heads;BBK 1 5/8" equal length shorties;MSD 6AL ignition w/ blaster 2 coil;FMS E303 cam;Pro-M 75mm MAF;BBK 70mm TB; Eibach drag-launch spring kit;Southside weld-on subs;9" K&N cone filter charger;Hurst shifter;Cervini 3" turbo hood;A/C delete;gutted cats;2 chamber Flomasters;Corbeau racing seats;FMS 30# injectors;JMS custom chip;Holley 190lb fp;TFS track heat intake (12.299 @ 113mph w/ a 1.78 60')
....soon to be b
Old 09-28-2001, 06:07 PM   #4
bri32z
street racing junkie

Same goes here. Everytime my wife drives my stang she hits something or blows a tire. She also hates the car. The car is really hers (it is in her name). She bought it for me while we were dating. In 2 yrs it will be paid for and it goes in my name. Then I will give her my Infinity. She drives the infinity anyhow.

------------------
95 gt:edelbrock intake and heads ported and matched, 70mm throttle body, 75mm mass air meter, 2040 cam, 1.7 cobra rockers,cold air induction, bbk equal lengths,high flow h-pipe(bbk) super chip, 24lb injectors,190lph fuel pump(bbk), under drive pulleys, 3;73 gears, Has other mods but not too sure what my mechanic did. Hoping for low 11's in the 1/4 mile. Now have my 347 block installed.To see all mods look at my spec page.

My Car: [URL=http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?1855]
bri32z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 09:43 PM   #5
69fastback
IRAQ VET

what did u expect form a ricer anyway. U need to take ur mustang and blow her away one day.
I would never just let any girl dirve the mustang, but if i was married i would let my wife drive it. But sure as hell not if i was there. there is no way in hell i would be driving another car.

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 5.4 xlt mark III
BUCKLE UP. SUCK IT IN.
Objects in the mirror are about to disappear...
QUICKLY!!!!!!

69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 10:35 PM   #6
Vector
Registered Member

I agree, there's no way in hell I would let any woman drive my car
Vector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 10:43 PM   #7
mustang marty gt

Unhappy

well i uh told my wife, that i bought the gt for her, but she only get's it about 2 day's a week , then i tell her be careful where you park , take up two parking space's etc just kidding. i really do sweat it when , shudder, she say's i need the car today.i should have kept her old buick i did'nt care if someone stole it or whatever, everytime i saw a new dent in it it was like?who care's but i refuse to put her in rice.69 what's new man e-mail me see ya.

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 02:14 AM   #8
Unit 5302
Registered Member

More than one occation I let my friends g/f give rides to her friends in my 88GT. Kept them out of our hair for a little while, and gave several of them the serious Mustang bug.

LOL!!
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2001, 07:21 AM   #9
HiFlow5 0
Registered Member

i have a tough time keeping my girlfriend out of the drivers seat! she loves to drive the thing. when she talks to people about the stang, she refures to it as hers. but i just remind her who makes the payments and does all the work to it, and if it wasen't for that she would not be driving it.

------------------
89 GT AOD w/ shift kit, B&M rachet shifter, Trickflow intake, Crane (E-type) cam, 70Tb, 75MAF, 1.6 Rockers, Pulleys, MAC headers and H-pipe, Dynomax mufflers, K&N, 3 core radiator, white face gauges, custom interior, cobra R rims. 14.9 at 95.07mph with stock 2.73's.

89LX 2.3 Notch, daily beater!
MY89GT
HiFlow5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2001, 02:33 PM   #10
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

I can't keep my g/f out of the drivers seat either. She loves it, it keeps her happy and I trust her with it (she can't possibly be worse to it than I am!). My problem is it seems the only time someone wants to race she's the one driving!

------------------
'95 Chrome Yellow GT ragtop, KN filter charger, Dynomax cat back, Accel plugs and wires, Chromed '95 Cobra R's (bought for $19.95, now 2 are warped!).
http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?1883
topless tire fryer is offline   Reply With Quote