MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2001, 09:30 AM   #1
bstang46
Registered Member

Post Lets dont pick on the blowties!

Well, we better not pick on them to much because everyone knows if they "get some $1000 headers and a single muffler exhaust they will be the baddest thing on the street" But, all the stang drivers knows that is BS, hahah. You know if i spent 32-33 grand on my car it better run like hell. But what ashame. You can take a stang and put just a grand in it and let the blowtie's see what taillights look like and you still are 6 grand below the camaro SS sticker price. But dont get me wrong they are a little quick, but damn they should be look at the motor and power specs.
Old 10-01-2001, 10:10 AM   #2
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

Thumbs down

I think I lost brain cells just reading that. way to use your intelligence.

[This message has been edited by CAMARO GUY (edited 10-01-2001).]
Old 10-01-2001, 12:28 PM   #3
mustang marty gt

Thumbs down

oh iknew he would be here too donkey boy's cousin has struck again hell that only leave's 2 more brain cell's to go ,what will you do when they are gone.iv'e already told you once,uh maybe you should write this down uh iv'e owned , and raced more bad chevy's than you will ever see chevelle ss , nova's 69 camaro rs i used to live for chevy' uuppp's then i bought a ford& could'nt belive how long they last even getting dogged on everyday so i found out what it's like not to spend my time re-building my engine every 6 month's, end of subject.

------------------

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 10-01-2001).]

Old 10-01-2001, 12:49 PM   #4
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Question

This post makes little if any sense.
Old 10-01-2001, 01:32 PM   #5
bstang46
Registered Member

Sorry for the confusion. I will restate my point some other time when i am able. It was concerning the "SS's and WS" topic.
Old 10-01-2001, 01:50 PM   #6
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

As the days draw closer to the last Camaro rolling of the Production line, the eternal conflict between Mustang VS Camaro seems to be heating up like a Fatman in the Desert wrapped in alinimum foil.

Everyone just calm down, THEY have there reasons for loving there Camaro (God knows what that is )And we have our reasons for loving the Mustang.

Each have there strong points and weak points, but lets not get fact mixed up with Rumors/hearsay/ or seething contempt for the other guys ride.

One thing though, you wont hear me whine how Fords 4.6 is "To small". While it is kinda of at a disadvantage in the cubic inch department, it packs one hell of a bang, and things keep looking on the up.

Just as long as Ford keeps it and doesnt go with the 4.0 Liter V8, then I will b!tch about engine size.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. GT Apperance pkg. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle, 40 series Flowmasters, Steeda Tri-Ax
64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Future resto.
Old 10-01-2001, 02:35 PM   #7
mustang marty gt

Cool

yes mercury you are right it's just after donkey aka jack a$$ wrote all his poison this weekend & i was'nt talking to him anyway then da da here come's ca -mary boy with his bs goodbye to camaro's we will miss them ha ha like a rock, anyway is there not a chevy site somewhere if so i should get on it and talk sh-t naa waste of time, anyway got any funny stories for us today? see ya take care.

------------------

Old 10-01-2001, 02:37 PM   #8
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

I've allways been a fan of the "Theres no replacement for displacement" theory. There is no good reason why Ford can't put a engine in the stang closer to 5.7L then what they do. If they want smaller, why not offer turbo charged V6's. Oh, wait, thats Subaru. Imagine a 5.4L with the same engineering they wasted on the 4.6L.

------------------
'95 Chrome Yellow GT ragtop, KN filter charger, Dynomax cat back, Accel plugs and wires, Chromed '95 Cobra R's (bought for $19.95, now 2 are warped!).
http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?1883
Old 10-01-2001, 03:16 PM   #9
mustang marty gt

Thumbs up

i dont think they wasted anything on the 4.6 but it would be sweet in the 5.4 oh yeah.

Old 10-01-2001, 04:10 PM   #10
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

way to put your brain to work. lets hear it for marty hands down the most ignorant person on the face of this earth.

Quote:
Originally posted by mustang marty gt:
oh iknew he would be here too donkey boy's cousin has struck again hell that only leave's 2 more brain cell's to go ,what will you do when they are gone.iv'e already told you once,uh maybe you should write this down uh iv'e owned , and raced more bad chevy's than you will ever see chevelle ss , nova's 69 camaro rs i used to live for chevy' uuppp's then i bought a ford& could'nt belive how long they last even getting dogged on everyday so i found out what it's like not to spend my time re-building my engine every 6 month's, end of subject.

Old 10-01-2001, 04:34 PM   #11
Kevin Price
Registered Member

I am getting sick and tired of this BS of bickering like a bunch of babies. I am not going to waste my breath on a sermon for this crap.

For those atogonizing, cut it out now. As far as the personal attacks, keep that crap confined to emails. It doesn't belong on this board and it's not going to be tolerated.

THREAD CLOSED

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Closed Thread