MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-23-2001, 11:52 PM   #1
SlowStang2
Registered Member

Smile Guys! You gotta hear this..

I just had a talk with this kid that gave me some sh.it you guys will find entertaining. Number 1 his best run is 12.3##. He has a 97 camaro ss. Now his car is even something to question..well start here. His car is black with t-tops, auto, and ss emblems. The great "ss" has no ss hood, no ss wing, no ss exhaust(not 1 pipe coming out the back, just the 2 black vacuum pipes), and not even the wheels that say ss on them. He said it says on his title "30th anniversary ss." Hmm ok...i didnt know the ss can operate without the ss hood, but lets move on.
His car now has a aftermarket cat back(i think its flows) and pulleys and a ram air hood(nope not the factory ss hood). He says the hood is functional. The block is a stock 350 and he hasnt touched the heads. Hmm..ok 12.3? Well maybe a power adder? NOPE. He said no n20 and no charger. Wha? How? "its about suspension" I said OHHHH you ran that time on slicks? NOPE. Hes got 315/35/17 bfg drs. OK. Then the gears, i forgot about gears. What does he have? The factory option 3.42s. So if he didnt touch the block, heads, gears, or tires, then there must be a WILD cam..but with no gears to support it? I dont know...
SO! I had it! I said hey, my mustang is unavailable right now, but ill race you in my 94 z28 that runs 13.8s with bolt ons. I told him lets go right now. He says no. I egg him on. He says no. I thought hmm maybe his bottle is empty and thats why he wont. But he insisted that he doesnt believe in n20 and doesnt have it. Ehh, he backed down from a race that should be a sure win....

------------------
94' Stang GT Convertible --Cobra upper&lower, GT-40Y Turbo Swirl aluminum heads, Mac cold air w/K&N, BBK equal length shorties, BBK offroad H-pipe, American Thunder cat-back, BBK T/B 65mm, 24lb injectors, Pro-77mm MAM, pulleys, aluminum driveshaft, 3.55s, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, adjustable fuel regulator, Steeda strut tower and subframes 14.2@102 MPH on G-tech;?MPH at track. I know, I know I am working on it.
SlowStang2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 10:17 AM   #2
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

he is full of crap. or else he would race.
CAMARO GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 11:03 AM   #3
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

Talking

Had a kid try to sell me a "F250" with 5 lug axels and a TTB front end. Emblems, stickers or seatbelts do not make a car faster. This kids the worst kind of ricer, a domestic car owning ricer.

------------------
'95 Chrome Yellow GT ragtop, KN filter charger, Dynomax cat back, Accel plugs and wires, Chromed '95 Cobra R's (bought for $19.95, now 2 are warped!).
http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?1883
topless tire fryer is offline   Reply With Quote