MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2001, 09:24 AM   #41
EXAM1999
Registered Member

2MFF, you have to be one of the biggest liars I have seen in a long time. I think the only thing moving fast out of your Solara was the crack out of the pipe. Stop puffing and driving. It's not safe. Also stop puffing and typing. It's not smart. You might also want to think about changing careers and becoming a fiction writer. From a stop to maybe 20 mph, it could happen. While you are already rolling at a decent rate of speed, check yourself into the nearest clinic. Next time share this story with mustang owners at the track(if you ever go to one) and don't feel bad if they laugh or walk away.

------------------
99 Silver GT Auto
Vortech V2 S-trim(Intercooled)
+ Many other mods
Dyno 7/15/00 - 358 rwhp/386 rwtq
First Pass 10/15/00 - 12.75 @ 112 mph on ZRs

Old 03-14-2001, 10:32 AM   #42
cobrayankee
Registered Member

Why do you guys always respond to these posts. They are killed very easily by asking the trolls where they are from so that one of our members can simply meet them and see for themselves. We have members on this board from all over the country. It's not a problem to find someone to meet up with this guy so he can show us this "freak of a car".
So Mr. Solara, simply state where you are located and one of us would be more than happy to meet somewhere in the middle. The weekend is coming, and it's a perfect chance to run em. We'll be waiting.

------------------
1997 Cobra (Black on black), C+L 80mm MAF, K+N filter, Pro 5.0 shifter, BBK Springs, Taylor Wires, 2 Chamber Flows, ASP Pulleys, BBK off road H pipe.
Old 03-14-2001, 10:45 AM   #43
GP6T
Registered Member

Were you guy's there? How would you know the true story, if you werent
there. I've seen 2MFF's solara run, IT RUNS HARD. There are a whole bunch
of variables involed in racing, which I'm sure you guys know. 2MFF is an
excellent driver and can make a normal car almost, immortal, "I CANT
EXPLAIN IT, HIS CAR IS A FREAK".
unexplainably yours,
The Beacon of Reality

OOOOOOPS! IVE HEARD THIS BEFORE.........
Old 03-14-2001, 12:12 PM   #44
EXAM1999
Registered Member

Nevermind Mario Andretti's skills over there. Post a 60ft, 1/8 & 1/4 mile ETs, mph and then he can talk.
Old 03-14-2001, 01:10 PM   #45
97snakedriver
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by GP6T:
. I've seen 2MFF's solara run, IT RUNS HARD. 2MFF is an excellent driver and can make a normal car almost, immortal, "I CANT EXPLAIN IT, HIS CAR IS A FREAK".
What's he do? Get out and push?

But I'm pretty sure no one here thinks Cobras are the end all of performance, but they are a good start. Just check out jmeiers' car:
http://www.mustangworks.com/msgboard...ML/002382.html

Anyway, if you hope to have any credibility at all, post a time slip or arrange to meet up with some one. A very wise man once said, "Slips do the talking, BS runs the marathon." This topic is deffently an example of this.

BTW, my 1990 Sundance beats TT Supras all the time. Its completely stock besides a performance exhaulst tip. I don't know why, its just way faster then other Sundances, and I'm just the bomb *** driver.
Old 03-14-2001, 02:14 PM   #46
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

I'm not disputing your win over a Cobra. Are they the best out there? No. Are they damn good cars? Yes. Is it hard to believe your story? Yes.
If you have a video of your car, send it to Dan or Lizard King, and let them post it, so we can all see this super-duper, freak of a car.
BTW LK, could you send me your email address? I have a video I would like to post, but have no means to do so. I'll gladly pay an acceptable fee.
2MFF, and GP6T, simply put, "Put up or shut up!"

------------------
The Black Mamba 11.2@124
94 Cobra- MAC cold air fender kit, Motorsport underdrive pulley's, MAC 21/2" off-road H pipe, SVO mufflers, 3.73 gears, E-303 cam, 13.417@101.335mph
Old 03-14-2001, 03:58 PM   #47
Try Me
Registered Member

Cool

LIZARD KING - Comparing the SOLARA to a MALIBU family car?
L.M.F.A.O!!!

And if 2MMF or whatever his name is invested in a shift kit and exhaust for his SOLARA, i can tell you now, the company he works for is in no way affiliated with any kind of engineering or high tsch field..
Who the heck builds aftermarket for these cars?

This could have been a good post.

Now excuse me, i'm off to purchase performance quick-lock's for my CARAVAN's cargo doors, they're good when i'm in a hurry.

Furthermore, Canada is cool, unlike the SOLARA.
Old 03-14-2001, 06:02 PM   #48
QuantumMotorsports
Registered Member

2MFF, I'm curious, you make fun of everyone because of where they're from (among other things) where are you from? I seriously want to know so that someone can meet you there and kick your *** (driving, put the fists away dipshit). And take that badass Solara to the track and post some times. But don't just get up on here and diss everyone else and talk smack about how badass of a driver you are when as far as we know, you're a punk *** ***** sitting in his bedroom looking at MM&FF spanking it off because you can't afford a car. Lets see some pics/vids/timeslips! Put your money where your mouth is biotch!

------------------
Michael Black
Quantum Motorsports
Norman, Oklahoma

1988 Merc Cougar 5.0 HO, Ported and Polished heads, 2.25" custom mandrel bent dual pipes, T5 five speed tranny
New E/T!!!
14.626 @ 94.94mph

Old 03-14-2001, 06:49 PM   #49
Kevin Price
Registered Member

Alright, enough of this crap.

2MFF

I try to keep a very open mind but your story is BS my friend.

I have been with this site for over 2 years now. If someone comes in here claiming their stock Cobra beat a Z-28 by 12 car lengths you can bet they would be called on it.

Point is, unless you can back up your claims with at least a hint of legitimacy you had better expect doubts (to put it mildly). Doesn't matter what you drive, Ford included.

Quote:
I read all these "kill" stories where the Cobra kills it's equally powered rival by ridiculous lengths and you all get giddy and wet all over each other. But when someone claims to beat a Cobra you all jump all over them with every excuse imaginable. I kill'd it, and kill'd it good.
You have learned this in just 5 days of being on this board?? Funny I haven't noticed.

Quote:
Cause if you want to refute what I say you can do it right here on the board, that's what they're for.
So keep studying.
Wrong again. Boards are not here for a bunch of flaming, name calling, and B.S. stories such as yours. It's trash and will not be tolerated here.

Thread closed

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Closed Thread