MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2001, 02:29 PM   #41
2MFF

Come on people, please learn how to read! Most of these rant are from people who apparantly havn't read what I have said.

QuantumJunker - I just read your post on fixin the clown car. Pull-a-Part that explains it, your car is a junk yard mut. You might want to actually buy a quality part (maybe a brake upgrade ) Also, I never said I wanted to "beat his *** " or fight him, He wanted to stick his foot in my *** so I am going to introduce myself to him.

LincoConti87 - If you read my post I said "I'd be watching the road, not waiting for the camaro guy to "pull along side". I also would either stop in time, or hit the ****** that pulled out in front of me (not the curb). I do have Solo2 and Solo1 experience so I guess a 35mph isn't as big a deal to me as it would be to someone playin granturismo. Also, you might want to post responses to topics under that topic.

fastang - Good god man, please actually READ my posts before you comment. I NEVER said it wouldn't happen to me (see my response to Linco above). And if you go back and look at any of my posts (under any topic) I have not been rude to people until they were with me (like you). My opinions are just as valid as anyone elses (possibly more valid judging by peoples inability to read). And I will be at Carlsbad with the 90LX (408 stroker) so I can really have some awesome (verifiable) numbers to post in my sig. Then, maybe, I won't get attacked by a bunch of wantabes drivin 14 second junk yard cougars.

Old 03-14-2001, 03:47 PM   #42
Fostang
Registered Member

Kiss up and make up time. Glad to see it happen sooner or later. Not very intersting to see grown men fight over stupid crap over the internet. If you have something to say wait until carlsban.

------------------
67'fastback- Edelbrock carb, intake, cam, valve springs. Road lifters, Comp Cam rocker arms, windage tray, cerama coated headers, dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4, tci stall converter, perma cool electric fan, aluminum water pump, griffen aluminum radiator, accel 8.8 cable, wide cap distriburator, magnetic pick up, manley valves, v-matic hurst shifter, edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump, ignitor coil, solid motor mounts, magna racing suspension, poly urathane bushings, und
Old 03-14-2001, 03:48 PM   #43
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Lightbulb

Just thought I'd let you know, 2MFF, a "408 stroker" has nothing to do with how many times you've wacked off in your car. Nor does it mean 4" unit, 0 balls, and 8 strokes till you blow.

Guess you'll need to edit your cars mods now? I'll be impressed when I see your 1:24 scale plastic 90LX with a pic of you wackin off inside turn a 2:00 400m dash while you are making vroom vroom noises as you run down the track. TROLL
Old 03-14-2001, 05:44 PM   #44
QuantumMotorsports
Registered Member

Okay, this is freaking retarded. 2MFF, you're condescending to everyone on this page. You say you would have either "stop or hit" the guy that pulled out? You're honestly telling me that when you're going 35 or so and someone pulls out directly in front of you, and i'm not saying 100 feet or even 50 feet in front of you, less than two car lengths in front of you you're going to be able to stop in that distance? Hell no, even if you had the reflexes there's no way you would stop without hitting them. And I like my car, it may not be the best car in the world, but it's mine, I like it. So my first reaction is to protect my car. Yes, I swerved into the left lane to avoid hitting the car in front of me because it was a reflex, not because I calculated which would be cheaper right then, but because I know it's better not to hit someone than to hit them. I'm glad I swerved instead of hitting the guy. I'm not too happy about hitting the curb, but I could not keep from it. I'm not trying to make excuses, but the road was sandy from the cold weather we've had. There is quite a bit of sand on the roads. That's not even the point though, you say you would just hold the wheel straight and slam on the brakes and hope you don't hit them? If that's what you learned in your "solo2 and solo1 experience" then you're a freaking moron. Oh yeah, and about the pull-a-part parts. I paid $15 dollars for parts that at a dealer cost $350+. They're used but the axle is straight, with no damage and hey, if you want to spend hundreds on a part you can get for $15 then that's your thing man. But, you're an idiot if you do. I would love to buy a car from a junk yard for $100 and put a built motor in it and **** up your Solara, your Camry, your two mustangs and you two fucked up F cars too. Why do you think more money = better quality? Dumbass.

------------------
Michael Black
Quantum Motorsports
Norman, Oklahoma

1988 Merc Cougar 5.0 HO, Ported and Polished heads, 2.25" custom mandrel bent dual pipes, T5 five speed tranny
New E/T!!!
14.626 @ 94.94mph

Old 03-14-2001, 07:03 PM   #45
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Thumbs down

Well, I can see this post's days are numbered. (this'll be the third one shut down in the past week)

Keepin you busy Kevin.

-------------------------------
'79 Mustang Coup
4" Cowl
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8)
Stock 5.8L
C4 w/ shift kit
1.5" MAC full length headers
Holley 750 CFM
Edelbrock intake
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
8.8" Rear end w/ 3.55 gears (Now that's more like it!!)
Front: 225/60/15 Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
14 x 4” K&N air filter (getting the Xtreme setup soon)

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Old 03-14-2001, 07:17 PM   #46
Kevin Price
Registered Member

Once again.....

2MFF

This board has taken a turn for the worse since you showed.

I suggest you clean it up if you enjoy being a member here. No excuses, your name calling and poor attitude are what is causing these threads to get off track. If you are not going to abide by the same rules as everyone else then leave.

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Closed Thread