MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2001, 06:58 PM   #41
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by ace2600:
I dont have a mustang but plan on buying one before Christmas, a 95 GT to be exact. Anyway my goal is to have the fastest car in my (high) school by next year. When I tell people this they laugh and say Mustangs are not that fast, get a Firebird. Now I am starting to wonder can a I full fill my goal (there are no major modified cars except for some rice rocket, mainly the competetion is trucks, a bmw and LT-1s). I will probaly be able to spend 2-3 thousand on mods unless my business does good which then who knows.
So the question is can a Mustang (nothing below '94) do what I want (low 12s) with around 3,000 in mods.

Thanx
-Ace
Hmmm, let's see how long this thread gets..... I think Ace's question was thoroughly answered. He's gonna buy a Mustang. End of it. You've lost yet another customer Chevrolet .

Welcome to the family Ace.

-----------------------------------------
351W-powered 1979 Ford Mustang notchback
Stock 5.8L under custom made 4" cowl, C4 w/ shift kit
Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, Al driveshaft
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s
14 x 4” K&N air filter. Only a couple of weeks b4 Project FOX begins!!!

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body

Old 09-19-2001, 11:56 PM   #42
mustang marty gt

Wink

Re camaro guy no#1 you jumped on my reply , iwasn't talking to you # 2 don't call me a dick ok mr richard cranium # 3 i have owned more chevy's than you have ever seen all fast one's, chevelle'snova's impala's and a 56 my best freind drives a z-71 chevy 4x4 i love to go riding in it , it's anice truck ,so think about who jumped on who you, have the issue's ok . i have been street racing for almost 30 year's it's called driver experience you learn little trick's over the year's hell ibeat a 5.0 because he did'nt know how to shift . so if you want to talk cars sensebly we will talk , if not btother me no more.by the way read what unit5302 wrote in his last reply a yung man with kwowledge driver's have alot to do with the end result LEARN.

------------------

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 09-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 09-20-2001).]

Closed Thread