MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2001, 09:30 PM   #21
2MFF

FAGstang- If you could only READ what was actually written you might not have your leg down your throat up to your *** . He was not on a freeway and he was waiting for the camaro guy to pull along side. That tells me he was not watchin the road and that's why he hurt his widdle cougar (boo hoo hoo). So quit arguing MADE UP points (ie some one hitting his car and it taking place on the freeway). Like I said, if only you could read. STATED IN PREVIOUS POST: I would have avoided it or hit the guy. NOT slam my car into the curb and then cry about it. If he'd have hit the guy it would have been that guys fault and then he would have someone to pin it on. And if you don't think street racing is stupid you are dumber than you sound. Ever been to a track where 2 profesionally prepared race cars race against each other on a professionally prepared track with catastrophic results? Then factor in the multitude of uncertainties when 2 ill prepared (by morons like you) street cars running on uncertain roadways with un-seeable obstacles. It's fun, exciting, we all do it, but it's still stupid. Still don't think street racing is STUPID??? Of course you don't, you're too dumb to even realize that. Fool, learn to read.

Old 03-13-2001, 10:51 PM   #22
WinterParkStang
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Aren't you the guy who was talking about how he beat a 2000 cobra with your solara, 2mff? You lose all credibility when first, you can't beat a cobra when he is actually racing, and second there aren't any 00' cobras. You are also a hypocrite because you say that street racing is stupid, but you are on the mustang message boards bragging about your super fast, pimped-out, stock solara.
Old 03-13-2001, 10:57 PM   #23
fastang
Registered Member

I never said that HE was on the freeway dip$hit. I was simply using that as a reference as to the fact that I happen to go 90 next to a totaly stranger daily, and that its not near as dangerous as running a ****ING stop sign. So Im taking the foot out of MY mouth and placing it directly into YOUR A$$. YES I have seen professionals race their cars and wreck them, we all have, but that sure as he11 doesnt make racing stupid. IF you think racing is stupid why do you do it? Why did you supposedly race that Cobra the other day? and win I guess its because your stupid. FAG.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, 355's K&N, off road pipes, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
Old 03-13-2001, 11:03 PM   #24
2MFF

Uh.... If you read my last post (just above yours), it says "it's fun, it's exciting, WE ALL DO IT, but its stupid". So NO HYPOCRITE here! Also, I apologized for forgetting that the 00 Cobra was recalled because of false claims by Ford and class action law suits, sorry Einstein. And I claimed nothing different than MOST of the claims on this board. And yes, I did beat the Cobra with my wussy Solara (didn't even need one of my Stangs for it). But thats a different topic now isn't it.

Old 03-13-2001, 11:09 PM   #25
QuantumMotorsports
Registered Member

2MFF - Man, all I have to say is, don't quit your day job. You couldn't come up with a good point to argue if one came out of your *** . Oh wait, that's where all of your arguements come from. You're not even a very good liar. Oh yeah, the '00 cobra you raced, what color was it? we'll see if that was actually a color that cobras were painted. Just pack up and hit the trail dumba$$, you're obviously not wanted here. And I'll be looking for your solara so that I can race you and lose (yeah right) and then pull out in front of you to witness the excellent reflexes and driving skills of 2MFF (2 Much of a Fuçking Fag) Nice name.

------------------
Michael Black
Quantum Motorsports
Norman, Oklahoma

1988 Merc Cougar 5.0 HO, Ported and Polished heads, 2.25" custom mandrel bent dual pipes, T5 five speed tranny
New E/T!!!
14.626 @ 94.94mph

Old 03-13-2001, 11:13 PM   #26
2MFF

FAGSTANG - Again, learn how to read. Why would you compare apples to oranges? To prove a point? Good job. As for you sticking your foot in my *** , I'll be at the Carlsbad meet with my 90 LX so I will make sure to introduce myself to you so I can see how brave you are when not behind a keyboard. Your physical threats really show just how much of a moron you are. Learn to read, learn to comprehend, and learn not to have your mouth write checks your *** can't cash. See ya at Carlsbad toughguy

Old 03-13-2001, 11:17 PM   #27
2MFF

QuantumFAG- Can you really call 14.26 a motorsport? I'm not the one who slammed the curb and bent his ride up. Keep on MOTORSPORTIN.......right into the curb.

Old 03-13-2001, 11:18 PM   #28
GP6T
Registered Member

QUANTUM LEAP,
Sorry bud. Hate to break the news to you but you cannot beat ANY LS1 powered car with a pos that runs 94mph in the 1/4(thats funny mr car race guy). Is that your moms station wagon or what? ANY ls1 powered car will be over 100mph so keep making up stories. Get out to the north 40, I think the sheep are getting nurvous.
Old 03-13-2001, 11:19 PM   #29
QuantumMotorsports
Registered Member

Oh yeah, he really wants to fight you because you're a moron! 2MFF, you sound like a fuçking 5th grader. When you can't win the arguement you tell him you're going to beat his *** . "I'll get my dad to beat you up" What a pu$$y. Get real man.

By the way everyone else, in case you care, the cougar is back together with a new axle and brake drum backing plate (if anyone wants two bent up pieces of $hit to ram up 2MFF's a$$, just tell me.) I decided to go with the $15 dollar solution from a pull-a-part yard. Don't worry, I'll get a TC rear soon. 3.73s here I come!! See ya.

------------------
Michael Black
Quantum Motorsports
Norman, Oklahoma

1988 Merc Cougar 5.0 HO, Ported and Polished heads, 2.25" custom mandrel bent dual pipes, T5 five speed tranny
New E/T!!!
14.626 @ 94.94mph

Old 03-13-2001, 11:19 PM   #30
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Talking

LOL.
You guys are a trip (in a mean sort of way)! I can't stop laughing (ROFL, clenching my aching stomach).

-------------------------------
'79 Mustang Coup
4" Cowl
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8)
Stock 5.8L
C4 w/ shift kit
1.5" MAC full length headers
Holley 750 CFM
Edelbrock intake
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
8.8" Rear end w/ 3.55 gears (Now that's more like it!!)
Front: 225/60/15 Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
14 x 4” K&N air filter (getting the Xtreme setup soon)

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body

Old 03-13-2001, 11:22 PM   #31
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

2MFF, from what I understand on your previous posts you drive a Camry Solara and a Mustang? Is this right?

------------------
Lizard King, Bone Stock; 13.69 at 101MPH
Extreme Burnout
2000GT VS LS1
Quartermile run
2000GT vs LX Stang

Old 03-13-2001, 11:25 PM   #32
QuantumMotorsports
Registered Member

GP6T, pull your head out of your *** and READ!!! Just because you're family is illiterate doesn't mean you have to be. I said LT-1 !!! and LS-1 would kick my *** . I also said it was a vert!!! vert=**** loads heavier. I ALSO said that the guy was new to racing so I'm not at all surprised if he didn't know how to drive. I ALSO said it was possibly an AUTO!!! So tell me what MPH an LT-1, auto, vert, with a moron driving would run in the 1/4. If you're such a genius. Oh yeah, he had another person in his car too! I also said that. So figure that in. Dip$hit.

------------------
Michael Black
Quantum Motorsports
Norman, Oklahoma

New E/T!!!
14.626 @ 94.94mph

Old 03-13-2001, 11:26 PM   #33
Fostang
Registered Member

This is just too funny!!! Should make a movie about this.

------------------
67'fastback- Edelbrock carb, intake, cam, valve springs. Road lifters, Comp Cam rocker arms, windage tray, cerama coated headers, dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4, tci stall converter, perma cool electric fan, aluminum water pump, griffen aluminum radiator, accel 8.8 cable, wide cap distriburator, magnetic pick up, manley valves, v-matic hurst shifter, edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump, ignitor coil, solid motor mounts, magna racing suspension, poly urathane bushings, und
Old 03-13-2001, 11:29 PM   #34
2MFF

I own 2 Mustangs (hence 2M) and 2 cars each begining with F (I won't say which ones because of the mentality of people on this board). The Solara is a company car that I can do whatever I want to. I've done some mods, but nothing major. That's why I was so surprised with the kill.

Old 03-13-2001, 11:31 PM   #35
QuantumMotorsports
Registered Member

Come on pansy, tell us what the FF is, I still think it's fuçking fag. What is it? I wanna know.

------------------
Michael Black
Quantum Motorsports
Norman, Oklahoma

New E/T!!!
14.626 @ 94.94mph

Old 03-13-2001, 11:51 PM   #36
2MFF

I sure the hell wouldn't expect an Okie with a hop'd up Cougar to understand the 2 F cars I own. Especially one who can't even make an evasive manuever at low speed (35mph right?).
Just remember, you're from Oklahoma so you're "OK".
Go get some bailing wire and fix your clown car

Old 03-14-2001, 12:23 AM   #37
fastang
Registered Member

Ok where did you find me threatening you? I didnt mean physicaly sticking my foot up your *** . You were the one that started flaming me. Ill be at Carlsbad and I hope to see you whether you want to fight over a rediculous post or not.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, 355's K&N, off road pipes, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
Old 03-14-2001, 01:32 AM   #38
2MFF

fastang- I flamed you first??? You might want to read your posts. In your first one you call me "captain awareness". In my first response to you I call you NOTHING, only point out where I feel you are wrong (go read it...). In your second post you call me a "dipshit", say you are going to stick your foot in my *** , and then call me a "stupid fag". At that point I got a little pissed and refered to you as "fagstang" and refuted your posts. I will be at Carlsbad with the 408 90LX and I will look for your username on your window. I never said I wanted to fight you, just "introduce" myself to see if you had the same crappy attitude. If you want to refute what I say go ahead. You wanna call names and act like your 10, we can go there too. See you at Carlsbad

Old 03-14-2001, 12:43 PM   #39
LincoConti87
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Hey Mike, glad you got your couter back together. I'm curious though as to where these people come from that just feel the need to kick a man when he is down. Do you have nothing better to do than to make fun of people's driving skills whom you have never met? I guess we must be down to the master who has skills coming out his rear end enough to burn a cobra with a CAMRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......I did not know they had a Solara in Gran Turismo 2

------------------
Rob meister
87 Lincoln Continental
Old 03-14-2001, 12:55 PM   #40
fastang
Registered Member

Ok I did call you Captain awareness first because you were saying that this accident never could have happened to you and you were posting monkeys pissing on his car. Thats just plain rude and you have been rude to most people on this site. Why? Maybe I shouldnt have called you Captain awareness but you sure shouldnt have called me stupid or a fag. I do hope to see you there and I would like to see your stang. Bring the Camry anyway because if you can kill new Cobras with it you might give me a decent run too. peace.
Closed Thread