MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2001, 01:34 PM   #21
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Cool

I know! Let's get HottyScotty back here! I miss pissing him off! BTW, his mother and i are doing just fine. I wrecked my 350 RWHP Honda Accord though. I was spanking a mustang and some stupid Lotus got in my way. Oh well. Later fools! Light Em up!
Old 03-02-2001, 02:23 PM   #22
Mean50
Registered Member

This site is for V8 cars, not those pissed off bumble bee sounding 4 bangers that think b/c they have different rotors or wheels that stick out from the fenders that they can smoke stangs. I believe those ricers think the bigger the spoiler the faster it will go, well I would like to rip those spoilers off and beat them with it.

------------------
89 LX Coupe
306, 10:1 compression, Holley Heads, Intake, and Cam package, 70 mm Throttle body and Mass Air, 30 lb injectors, 255 lph fuel pump, 1 5/8" full length headers, Flowmaster 2 1/2" American Thunder Cat back system, Centerforce dual friction clutch, 4.10 gears
50-175 hp Nitrous Works kit, 5" Auto Meter Shift Light
Old 03-02-2001, 02:44 PM   #23
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

You guys are funny... yah funny looking.

Gommer Fox Body: I'll have your CivicAss on a plate with my winter beater Hyundai Accent ... bring it on.

Private 95mustanggt: Damn right it pays. Your flaming technics are very sheepy... you burn and then you weezel out... are you sure you don't have a Civic parked in the drive way?

Private Fostang: Don't get my mama in this and I won't get this into your mama...

AHHHHHHHHRRRGGGH - FLAMMMMMIIIIINNGGG!

Where are those godam'kentuckyfriedchickeneating, shawarmafrying imports when the things heat up????

------------------
Lizard King - 2000GT
13.698 - stock, bone stock
Old 03-02-2001, 02:59 PM   #24
LincoConti87
Registered Member

Wink

Well what an interesting set of posts...hey Mike I like the crack about the crack
I can understand why ya got bored Liz cus there is not much action in the racing forum last few months. Of course if anyone wants to break out their chevy cavalier for a race I'm up for it! Man's got to know his limitations ya know

------------------
Rob meister
87 Lincoln Continental
Old 03-02-2001, 03:29 PM   #25
White5.0
Registered Member

Ricers eat *** !!!!
Old 03-02-2001, 04:01 PM   #26
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Lizard King- Why do you want flames? Thats why I like this board. No 50-60 long post threads flaming each other. Seriously if thats how you want it GET THE **** OUT OF HERE and goto some lame board where you can stir up trouble. I don't think there is anything wrong in having import guys on here either, especially inferno he is quite knowledgeable on these cars and I like to see his insight on things. Granted he likes to stir up trouble now and again just to get a good debate going, but he NEVER flames, and I really respect that about him.
So if you get your jollys by yelling at people about your 13.6 sec stock 4.6 and how its going to smoke everyone go take your attitude and shove it. And I'll race you any day of the week on street tires on the street. The streets a very different story from the track.

Skyler

------------------
-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-TFS Heads, E-303 Cam, Edelbrock Intake, and more.
-Videos (MPEG)-
0-110MPH In car view (963k)
All Throttle through 3 gears! (497k)
Tire Smoking Burnout! (218k)

Old 03-02-2001, 04:16 PM   #27
Try Me
Registered Member

Cool

First of all, SHAWARMA's blow!
L.M.F.A.O!

Secondly - we all agree the boards been a little slow.. and there's nothing wrong with Lizard Man stirring the coals a little.. especially since spring is near :-)

I vote we keep Lizard Boy. Besides, if you think he's cocky, you haven't met Carmello!
Old 03-02-2001, 04:20 PM   #28
fastang
Registered Member

Damn..

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, 355's K&N, off road pipes, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
Old 03-02-2001, 04:26 PM   #29
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

Angry

Hey Skyman, I'm glad you feel so strongly about this board and sorry you participated in this thread if you are so damn against it.

Last time I checked, you where not in charge of this site, and if Mr McClain feels I'm out of line he will let me know.

This thread is not about my car... allthough I'd be more than happy to race you. (I've raced faster guys than you, and lost you know.)

Heated arguments are way more interesting (in my opinion) to read than looking at a thread where someone posts a race, and then everybody else agrees it was good race.

So if your against this thread get the *** out, and go see if someone is looking at you in the [b]Audio, Security, & Electronics[b] thread.

This thread has received 28 posts in 16 hours... none other have recived this amount in the past months.

Anyboady with me on this??????

------------------
Lizard King - 2000GT
13.698 - stock, bone stock
Old 03-02-2001, 04:32 PM   #30
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

Thumbs up

By the way, Inferno, I love your presence here.... your (and your kind) are the one that keeps me coming. I used to own a Turbo Talon TSI AWD... nothing compares to AWD burnouts... it's impossible to have more fun with close on!!!

I just like to see you try and convince me that being an underdog is better.

FLAME AWAY!
Old 03-02-2001, 05:11 PM   #31
Fostang
Registered Member

here lizard lizard!!! ha ha haa mr. I claim out rageous times in a stock 4.6 13.6 eh and oh yeah I bet it was raining. Wasn't it?......................Then you woke up and posted about it. Yup gotta get out the fishing boots cuzz the bull shiznit is up to my knees!

------------------
67'fastback- Edelbrock carb, intake, cam, valve springs. Road lifters, Comp Cam rocker arms, windage tray, cerama coated headers, dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4, tci stall converter, perma cool electric fan, aluminum water pump, griffen aluminum radiator, accel 8.8 cable, wide cap distriburator, magnetic pick up, manley valves, v-matic hurst shifter, edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump, ignitor coil, solid motor mounts, magna racing suspension, poly urathane bushings, und
Old 03-02-2001, 05:19 PM   #32
fastang
Registered Member

Whoa, I think Fostang has a few gallons of that 93 octane I was talking about,....this $hit is too funny. Lizrd, I would seriously love to race your car. Drive that beast all the way down to Carlsbad CA on the 24th! Sky and I will be there.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, 355's K&N, off road pipes, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
Old 03-02-2001, 05:30 PM   #33
Kevin Price
Registered Member

Lizard King
This quite possibly is the biggest BS thread I have ever read. This isn't the Jerry Springer show and flaming on this board is not tolerated.

Heated debates are one thing, flaming is another. Topics are usually tolerated up until the point where name calling and personal bashing occurs. You are the minority if you enjoy that kind of trash.

If you find this site boring as a result, tough. Go somewhere else where the flaming is abundant. That is not what we are about here. Never have been, never will be.

Personally I am not to big on the import craze. However, everyone is welcome here as long as they abide by the rules. And those rules apply to everyone, regardless of what they drive, regardless of how long they have been a member or how many posts they have, you included.

I am closing this thread for obvious reasons. I hope it is the first and last of it's kind.

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Closed Thread