MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-10-2001, 10:46 PM   #1
Fostang
Registered Member

Post Friday Night Racing

Went out last night with a couple of my friends trying to find a few people to hand them their ASSpargus. Didn't find anyone that would take the bait for a while. With my friend in his truck next to me I spoted a 99'-01' stang. I pulled up hard next to it and we caught a light I looked over at the driver and it was a female I thought to myself...oh she's not going to race oh well. Then I look over again and she's smiling at me I throw a smile back turn down my music and she turns down hers. Still not thinking she's going to race I began talking to her asking her where she was going and what she was doing out that late her name ect. you know the basic boy meets girl lines. Light changes we take off normal. Drive a few blocks and she changes into my line behind me then proceeds to change into the left lane. She's pulling up and then punches it taking a quick and easy 1-2 car lenghts. I drop the c-4 down and smash out comming up on her *** look at the tach 4500 rpm switch nice scratch in second gear catch her and pass her by about 2 lenghts when I shut it down. Slow down for another light but she wont race just gives me a thumbs up. At the next light my friend in the truck try's to get her to race but she won't. Doesn't even bother talking to him. Only after they have taken off is when she punches it scratching a few gears I really didn't see who won but by the time I got up to the action she turned going about 40 into the freeway. As for my friend in his civic he didn't get to race anyone and wouldn't race neither of us. Later a type R integra throws a rev and my frind in the 97' truck but backs out when my friend throws it in nuetral and revs then takes off. I try at him but he doesn't even bother looking. Guess he's heard of us lol. After that the night slowed down and nothing else happened. Poor girl in the stang she probably ran home and told her dad that she wanted a cobra. I actually felt bad about it afterwards because she was actually pretty good looking. Oh well maybe I'll se her around some time.

P.S. I've finally got my car on user rides if anyone cares to take a look at it.

------------------
67'fastback-Edelbrock carb,intake,cam,valve springs.Rhode lifters, CompCam rocker arms, windage tray,cerama coated headers,dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4,tci stall converter,perma cool electric fan,aluminum water pump,griffen aluminum radiator,accel 8.8 cable,wide cap distriburator,magnetic pick up,v-matic hurst shifter,edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump,ignitor coil,solid motor mounts,magna racing suspension,poly urathane bushings,under rider traction bars, comp. eng. s
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2001, 12:40 AM   #2
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

I went to go check out your ride on the user rides and there was no pic. But I could imagine a 67 fastback! =P
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2001, 06:21 PM   #3
Fostang
Registered Member

http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/...splay.cgi?1711

This is the web page I'm pretty sure there is a picture there. Links for 3 different pictures are at the top.

------------------
67'fastback-Edelbrock carb,intake,cam,valve springs.Rhode lifters, CompCam rocker arms, windage tray,cerama coated headers,dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4,tci stall converter,perma cool electric fan,aluminum water pump,griffen aluminum radiator,accel 8.8 cable,wide cap distriburator,magnetic pick up,v-matic hurst shifter,edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump,ignitor coil,solid motor mounts,magna racing suspension,poly urathane bushings,under rider traction bars, comp. eng. s
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2001, 06:52 PM   #4
Stang Runner
Registered Member

Looks nice
Stang Runner is offline   Reply With Quote