MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-20-2001, 10:40 AM   #1
89mustang
Registered Member

Default Latest kill

Crusin last friday night when i see my friend in his 1980's chevy mote carlo SS. He has only had this car about 3 days and he bought it (in my opinion) because i totally killed the camaro he had restored and said would rule this town, i beat him like he was standing still...but anyways he is out looking for me and my stang, so i go talk to him, he wants to go out of town and race, we this car has a wild 350 in it, ill admit i thought it would beat me, i mean it was a hard running car,anyways i say alright lets go right now, he is suprised and starts saying excuses, so i say um hey are you scared of my car now?? he gets a bit mad, all in good fun of course, so out of town we head to race, we pull out wait till traffic is clear and line up and go, i missed 2nd gear and stilll beat him by a car length in the 1/4 mile, i hit 120 i know, so we start shutting down due to traffic, i win he does the usual fly by and revs at me. i just laugh, ahhh another one bites the dust.

Old ride: 89 mustang LX with a paxton NOVI 1000 strapped to the 5.0 with a 3.55 rearend.

" FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE IMPORTS!"
89mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 09:07 PM   #2
Nitrous Al
Registered Member

Question

Did your friend know what was done to the 350 in the Monte Carlo? How fast is your Mustang in the quartermile?
Old 12-22-2001, 09:39 AM   #3
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

good kill ,i got a civic thursday night, iwas on my way to work and looked in my rearview saw some stupid looking blue headlights coming fast yep, had a wing sticking up 4 feet over the roof,he fiew by icaught him reved off we go i smoked him bad & shut down he came back for more spanked hjm again & put on my hazards hehe he just stayed back then whewhoo my first civic

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2001, 12:10 PM   #4
7000rpmisheaven
Registered Member

good kill crazy horse- not as challenging but always fun. Someday they'll figure out how to get a 5.0 in there civics
milodon water pump, FMS 9mm wires, aluminum driveshaft, king cobra clutch
7000rpmisheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2001, 12:21 AM   #5
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Yeh the orignal story reminds me of a story my dad was telling me happen this summer. He raced a Prelude down the high way and they both got off the highway and there is a light right there, it's 2 lanes to turn left so they both line up and take off to turn left and step on it, when the prelude takes off he hits the inside curb and swings across, over the island and onto the other side of the road. My dad hates ricers so he stopped laughed and kept going. lol But the guy was fine so he just didn't bother staying casue then he could get booked for racing. I went by the next day and you could see the bottom of the guys car all over the place. lol =)

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2001, 12:54 AM   #6
fastang
Registered Member

Way to eat Chevys like a Mustang should. Tell your friend to sell his POS and get a civic hatchback with a turbo LS-Vtec!.......ok just fuckin around, Good kill.
old car: 95GT, TFS T.W. heads, Holley Intake, B303 cam, FRPP 30lb injectors, Scorpion 1.6 rollers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, BBK Longtubes, Flowmaster cat back, March Pulleys, MSD coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550 trans, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors. 190lph pump, BBK adj FPR.
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 07:40 PM   #7
silverv6
Registered Member

Cool 1 hour ago I beat a 2000 v6 automatic stang

this guy pulled up next to me in a stop light I looked to the side and said waz up. He dint say nothing so wen the light turned green I steped on it and i burned some rubber and took of he was right next to me but he cuounlt burn out. I was infront of him about 1 and 1/2 cars infront of him so we stoped and the next light and he roled his window down and said is that a v8 I said no its a v6 then he was like 5speed I said nope
We pulled in a gas station and he dint believe me and I showed him it was a v6auto. Hi's car was stock and mine as minor mods.

One more car down and more to go
silverv6 is offline   Reply With Quote