MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2001, 05:18 PM   #1
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

Unhappy Talked to a lawyer today!!

Man i went to my lawyer today he said since its a second offense i might get probation and ill have to pay him a grand and whatever court costs are OUCH!!! oh well imake a grand in 2 weeks ill be ok mabey I just wont be able to bbuild my truck for a while oh well take it easy guys

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 01:11 AM   #2
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

You know, you should really learn to use periods. Its a ***** to read your posts.

Skyler

------------------
-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
TFS TW Heads, E-303, Edelbrock intake, 70mm TB, 73mm MAF, 24lb injectors, 1 5/8 shorties, Off Road H, 3 Chamber flows, Jaz Race seats, Back seat removed, sub-frames, Roll Cage, and a 80 shot of N20.
12.54@107.4 Motor
1.69 60'
Old 07-17-2001, 06:03 PM   #3
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

In my opinion your getting what you deserve. Your lucky you didn't get your a$$ hauled to jail.

------------------
1990 Dodge Dynasty with 275,000 miles. Mods:chiped paint, CD player. Sucks but it was free. Praying for a stang.
The "Guetto Glider"

If it ain't broke, you ain't tryin hard enough
Old 07-17-2001, 09:34 PM   #4
Nitrous Al
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Hungry4GMs, it's only your second offense? I hope K.C. has a "Three strikes & you're out" rule. Smoke as much weed as possible and drive as fast as you can! I hear the guys in prison love pretty, young guys like you! Write us and tell us what it's like to be the Prison's "Monica Lewinsky". Remember keep your head down, eyes up and don't drop the soap!
Old 07-18-2001, 12:05 AM   #5
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

Talking

You guys are a barel of fukin monkeys!! i aint goin to prison im a marine and i like to race judge will say the sme thing im sayin get a slap on the rist fine and ill be racin again in no time, i bet you guys wish you could pay for alawyer and a stang WELL I CAN, im not sayin this to evrybody just the pr!cks that like to talk Sh!t and if youve taken offense to these comments i aoplogize and i hope i didnt anger anyone too much keep racin and keep havin fun
Old 07-18-2001, 12:40 AM   #6
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Marine.....Ummmmmmm. Yeah....Right....Sure...

I'm 007. Bond, James Bond.
Old 07-18-2001, 01:06 AM   #7
BowTie Eater 5 Liter
Registered Member

Location: Maple Ridge B.C. Canada, The Best Place In The World
I know its tempting to go fast, ive went 130 in a 50 zone (no, not me driving), but you need to do it when its safe(when you can see the road ahead, DAYLIGHT), & there are no cops. as for the Ticket, all i can say is "SUCKS TO BE YOU", & Im Glad its you, not me.

Thanks for keeping our roads safe!!!
Old 07-18-2001, 01:29 AM   #8
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Next Mod for my car... 3 inch Crack pipe side exhaust system.

I was going to say something else, but I'll refrain.....
Old 07-18-2001, 01:26 PM   #9
bada$$lx

Cool

LMAO - I thought that Marines were able to spell and knew how to use proper punctuation . Wow, a $1000 in 2 weeks........you're a regular Donald Trump! Are you an English teacher? Smoke 'em up......oops, shouldn't say that (you could take it the wrong way).

------------------
'90 LX 5.0; 12K original miles (no sh*&); 3.55 gears; pulleys;Edelbrock Performer Heads; BBK shorties; MSD 6AL box w/ blaster 2 coil; Motorsport E303 cam; Pro-M 75mm MAF; BBK 70mm TB; Eibach spring kit; Southside welded subs; K&N cone filter charger; Hurst shifter; fiberglass turbo hood; A/C-less; rear seat-less; cat-less; 2 chamber Flos; Corbeau racing seats (fronts);
30# injectors; JMS Chip; 190 lb fp; TFS track heat Intake (12.299 @ 113)

Old 07-18-2001, 04:20 PM   #10
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

sorry but Marienes arnt too much into writin well they could be but its not stressed KILLING IS..... im done talkin to you confuser tought guys, because i know in my heart things would be alot differrent in person, im a blackbelt in Hop kei Do and im a moi tai fighter (kickboxing) and i have over 800 hours sparing time i train the new recruits in self defense, and im a pretty big guy and im gonna go out on a limb and say 99% of you cant take me and id smoke 75%of ya in a race WHEN IM HIGH!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Kevin Price (edited 07-18-2001).]
Old 07-18-2001, 05:28 PM   #11
Kevin Price
Registered Member

Alright, time to put this whole episode behind us now.

Hungry4GMs

Your business is your business and that's that. However, you can't expect folks to respect your decisions or praise you for your most recent actions. Street racing is dangerous in nature, no doubt about it. It's going to happen and it's up to us to be as safe as possible when it comes to the innocent people around us. They don't have a choice, we do.

With regards to spelling, puncutation, or lack thereof really doesn't concern me. Your abuse of profanity does so please try to refrain from using it in the future.

Thread Closed

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Closed Thread