MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-20-2001, 08:25 PM   #1
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Thumbs up The dry spell is finally over!!

Cruising home on the highway about 9 tonight i notice a set os SN95 driving lites behind me. I am doing about 75 and i notice them jump and start moving toward me pretty fast. I haven't had a race in a long time so i am psyched. I'm in the middle lane and they jump from the right to the left lane and run up on me trying to blow by. 3 guys in a 94-95 GT. I let them even and drop to 3rd. I walked them hard, put about 5 carlengths on at the top of third and about 3 more before i shut down mid 4th. I slowed, but they jumped over and took the next exit. Some guys thinking they were hot sh!t in their 5.0 were gonna pick on one of those slow a$$ fox's? Think not.

I'm just happy i finaly got a bite after about 2 months now. Thanks

Light Em Up!

------------------
My 87 GT....Marbles
AIM: Marbles87Fox
Light Em Up!!!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 01:44 AM   #2
84stangLX

nice kill man!
The other day i was driving up a hill and merged onto a weird 4 lane road by my house. As i was merging i saw a 60's mopar musclecar behind me (had that crazy green paint, with a red hood scoop, and a grille that had a rectangle inner pattern to it (hard to describe), i let him catch up to me (i was going 20 to let him equal up to me) i looked over and threw it in second and pulled up to about 60, then realized he hadn't hit the accelerator at all, he was driving the limit 35....he didn't even try, the bastard. It was a perfect road to race on (long and straight) and he decided to drive responsibly, oh well. at least he had a nice car. this thing looked fully restored, very nice, although being meant to drag race i would have used it if i were him. I would have got my @ss handed to me, but it would have been fun....sorry i'm rambling, but i haven't had a race in about 2 month either and my last race was to a CRX, which didn't last very long at all, killed him horribly halfway through 3rd gear from a 2nd gear start.

------------------
'84 Mustang 5.0 LX
My car
Old 06-25-2001, 08:01 AM   #3
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Thanks. I know what you meen. When it gets to the point that you'll race a minivan just to race....it's been way too long. I keep finding some nice cars but they never want to play either. Oh well, take what you can get..right?

Light Em Up!

------------------
My 87 GT....Marbles
AIM: Marbles87Fox
Light Em Up!!!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote