MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-30-2001, 12:02 AM   #1
'93GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by StreetStang37:
You should put the mods in your signature so everyone can see them. We have almost the same mods. Yeah I also bought mine from a dealer with 67k and with most of the mods. Ive added ram air and the shifter and a stereo system since then though
I think the previous owner has done more than I know. The only times I have had real chances to race has been in adverse weather conditions, so iam not sure what I can run with. I ran with a '00 Z28 about a week after I bought the car so my shifting was not at its best and I could only run even with him I think now that I can drive the car I could stomp him. I have lots of plans ahead for my 5.0

------------------
'93 Black GT
Pro 5.0 shifter, Flowmaster exh, K&N cold air,
Jacobs ignition and Coil, Sport Suspension, Ram clutch
Cervinis Mach Ram air hood...More to come.
'93GT is offline   Reply With Quote