MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-31-2001, 10:32 AM   #1
1BadMoFo5.0

Post Last Night!!!

Well last night I came down to see some friends of mine at NC State University. Well we where drinking a little, then went out to eat, and had a little more to drink. Anyway on the way back to his dorm we were at a stop light and the other one was about 1/8 mile away. We where side by side and and I started reving up on him just for the heck of it (he has a phat arse 92' 240sxse with about every mod possible). We each had a passenger with us. Well there was a Civic beside him and he heard me reving up and though we where going to race. He start reving up, but I never heard his weed-eater over my car. So when light turned greeb I kinda took off, then I saw the Civic take off and I was heck no. So I floored it which lanes and got right beside him. He already had a car lenght on me from the start. Well I get beside him and nail it again well needless to say him I passed him with ease and threw on the 4-ways. Well of corse he turn. Just thought I would let you know. I thought it was funny becasue the guy with me was yelling at him about the way his car sounded. Had to be there I guess.

------------------
90' 5.0 GT Convertible Mustang. 69' Mustang Mach 1 Fastback. Too much to list here so if you want to know ask me.
AOL name: Woodnutz351
Old 03-31-2001, 01:23 PM   #2
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Red face

Drinking and driving? Tisk tisk. Glad you put the Civic in his place, but shame on you for D&D-ing!
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 02:06 PM   #3
1BadMoFo5.0

I know I know, but it was not too much and it wasn't far to drive. I will be better.

------------------
90' 5.0 GT Convertible Mustang. 69' Mustang Mach 1 Fastback. Too much to list here so if you want to know ask me.
AOL name: Woodnutz351