MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-07-2001, 03:09 PM   #21
fastang
Registered Member

Inferno, Your'e probable right about it not being an S. It had one large single tip not that dual. It was a lot faster than a 14.8 though. It was faster than the 96-98 Cobra I beat last month It realy was a beautiful car..the nicest boxter I've ever seen.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, 355's K&N, off road pipes, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 03:17 PM   #22
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

Tanks Z28eatr
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 04:08 PM   #23
fastang
Registered Member

Yeah, congrats, it sure didnt take you long glad to have you aboard.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, 355's K&N, off road pipes, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
Old 03-07-2001, 07:12 PM   #24
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

I've been posting like a nut in the past week. See, I'm going to get my car out of storage on the 17th... snow or no snow.

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE. You guys are driving me up the wall with your posts from CALI or where ever the weather does not look like this:
http://members.mustangworks.com/jetprop/damnsnow.mpg

I'll tell yah... you guys are lucky. That's TryMe's car.

Old 03-07-2001, 07:43 PM   #25
fastang
Registered Member

I used to live in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia so Im pretty used to the snow. When I was a kid I used to shovel the all the nieghbors driveways for $ when they canceled school. Thats why I love it here. Its sunny all year and If I want to go snowboarding I just drive an hour or so to the mtns.

------------------
Old 03-07-2001, 11:39 PM   #26
Fostang
Registered Member

Yeah and our youth is crazy like me. Where else would you go and expect to get shot at in a school? Oh by the way went to track tonight now I believe you lizard saw a 99' hit 13.7 stock. Just had to see it on my own. Had some fun there then on my way back about 9 blocks from my house a stupid *** mf runs the 4 way stop when I'm right in the middle of the intersection. I see this and I'm like oh shnap and I gun it but you know it does take half a second for the turbo in the svo mustang to kick in and he hits my rear bumber with his p.o.s. honda accord. Thats not the worst thing he's about 18 doesn't have a licence it's his sisters car and doesn't have insurance. I am pissed by now so I get his number, licence plate, name blah blah. I couldn't call the police because I had forgoten my cell phone. I confirm everything then go home and my parents don't even ask what happend to me and they start blaming me for it. I just don't get it. Wish I would have died.

------------------
67'fastback- Edelbrock carb, intake, cam, valve springs. Road lifters, Comp Cam rocker arms, windage tray, cerama coated headers, dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4, tci stall converter, perma cool electric fan, aluminum water pump, griffen aluminum radiator, accel 8.8 cable, wide cap distriburator, magnetic pick up, manley valves, v-matic hurst shifter, edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump, ignitor coil, solid motor mounts, magna racing suspension, poly urathane bushings, und
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 12:09 AM   #27
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

What a drag... get the cops or insurance in this! (Insurance will sew the guy to recover the money)

The same thing happened to me, this eediot with no licence or insurance, crashed in my front bumper after doing two 180 (technicaly a 360) in an intersection. I went to court and got the guy to pay for everything... so I get have no deductable to pay and no hick on insurance.

------------------
Lizard King, Bone Stock; 13.69 at 101MPH
http://members.mustangworks.com/liza...meburnout2.mpg
http://members.mustangworks.com/liza...stangVSLS1.mpg
• <A HREF="http://members.mustangworks.com/lizardking/quartermile.mpg" TARGET=_blank>http://members.mustangworks.com/lizardking/q