MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-11-2001, 05:57 PM   #1
Tony Frank
Registered Member

Angry what are some people thinking

I just remembered this, right before i put my stang away, i was at the dragstrip and i ran a personal best of 14.9 (bone stock with original tires and plugs ect.) and this guy with a 85 also says good run....i could only run a 15.6 best...so we get done talkin and im leaving the dragway. this ******* pulls up next to me and is weaving side to side in the lane next to me. he wants to run me...he nails it and so do i, and im wondering why is he even trying....he knows i ran better that him...so anyway he hits the brake before i could catch up. so now he is next to me and he gives me the finger and turns off. what the hell is that all about?

------------------
1985 Mustang GT 15,000 original miles, cam, intake, headers, carb, windage tray, you know the goodies
Tony Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 10:42 PM   #2
Fostang
Registered Member

I guess that's his way of saying good race

------------------
67'fastback- Edelbrock carb, intake, cam, valve springs. Road lifters, Comp Cam rocker arms, windage tray, cerama coated headers, dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4, tci stall converter, perma cool electric fan, aluminum water pump, griffen aluminum radiator, accel 8.8 cable, wide cap distriburator, magnetic pick up, manley valves, v-matic hurst shifter, edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump, ignitor coil, solid motor mounts, magna racing suspension, poly urathane bushings, und
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 10:54 PM   #3
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

We need details... which finger was he waving??? hehehe.
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote