MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-12-2001, 12:53 PM   #1
HiFlow5 0
Registered Member

Talking street racing in MA (kinda long)

i went down to the local hangout lastnight to race and talk cars with people. we had about 15 mustangs, a SHO, and a dodge stealth in the lot, across the street from where we race. mustangs were racing from 10pm till about 1:30 when the cops came and told us to go home. it was great, just to sit, talk and watch! this bone stock 89GT kept smoking a 86 with some minor blot ones, man was that guy ripped that he kept losing! i also raced the 86. he had me off the line, about 1 car ahead of me. then i caught right up and past him, twice! then the stealth and the sho went at it, and the sho smoked him everytime. there were a lot of fast cars out last night, including old hotrods and a few ricers. but the ricers were scared, wouldn't stop to talk, just kept driving. it was a lot of fun, just wanted to share a few stories with everyone!

------------------
89 GT AOD w/ shift kit, B&M rachet shifter, Trickflow intake, Crane (E-type) cam, 70Tb, 75MAF, 1.6 Rockers, Pulleys, MAC headers and H-pipe, Dynomax mufflers, K&N, 3 core radiator, white face gauges, custom interior, cobra R rims
MY89GT
HiFlow5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote