View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 12:48 AM   #9
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Default Re: SilverPilate Up's His Ante

Yeah, John. It sure was fun watchin' you work! Haha... No, I was pretty beat today as well. Left work on time (almost) and shipped off the converter. Got the driveshaft and motor/tranny mounts in today, but still no word on the Coast shippment. I'll have to give him a call. Right now I've still got the block sitting in the trunk of the Infiniti. I'm about to order some wires, maybe one or two other things that meet my fancy.

Anyway, thanks a big one for your help and your work. It was even worth putting up with Pops! Hope my pile runs almost as good as TJ's as far as punch goes.

Anyway, I've gotta cut loose. Just watched Tech (#25) beat Kansas (#2) with four seconds left in the second over time!! WOW. That was one of the greatest TV basketball games I've ever seen! The end of the game, the first overtime, and the second overtime were all basically at-the-buzzer shots!

I'll probably head down on Tuesday after work to get crankin' on those brakes. Should be a hell of a fun job.

Later.

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote