View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 08:11 PM   #2
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Default Re: SilverPilate Up's His Ante

Well, you know, I don't have that many friends who are running "real" Mustangs. There is this one guy; goes by the screen name "84GT3-fourty-pansy" or something like that. Anyway, he's got like three Mustangs, and his pop's supposedly has a Lincoln that was suppose to have run at some point . Of course, the only thing I've seen running as of late out of his POS barn is his 93 vert. I think he says it has a Vortec, but by the way it runs, I think he's got it installed backwards and it's actually pulling air out of the motor instead of forcing it in.

So that being said, I had to go with the only reliably running cars I've seen in a while, and thus the Infinity.

Yeah, John, I look forward to tearing that ol' car of mine apart, that is, once you get back from your momma's errands in NM.

Should make a sizable gain in power. Maybe it will actually outrun my Infiniti? We'll have to race 'em before we strip 'em down. I guess I'll let you drive the Infiniti since you're the god of the stick...shaft...pole...pipe... Also, if I remember correctly, the last time you drove an AOD car, you managed to grenade a piston.

Anyway, I sure hope we can put together a camro, firebird, and corvette beater. Since we're working on the Sabbath, we'll have to have a brief prayer meeting before we begin so that the Lord blesses our efforts and keeps those pesky motor demons away. I'll talk to you later.

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote