View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 04:20 PM   #7
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Default Re: SilverPilate Up's His Ante

Ehhh...you know, John's all talk. He hadn't beat anything at the track faster than that V-tech Spec SR99 KZPTR Honda XSR 71. Of course, that thing was flying pretty fast. And I mean "flying". His wing was adjusted wrong and he ended up flying into a nearby mountain. I was hollarin' for him to just open his Nitrous purge valve and that would provide enough down force to ground him, but he couldn't hear me through his fire-proof suit and above his 18 RockWood 10 Comp zx55 subs. What a fireball. John only won because after he broke on the launch, he got out and pushed his POS over the line. The Honda guy never tripped the light becuase he flew over them.

Nah, it's all good. But anytime you decide to, feel free to come up and we'll shoot the breeze and run 'em out by John's house. He's got a pretty nice new 40X60' barn with a 2-poster overhead lift and leveled floor. Really nice setup. Despite all the words, John and his dad, John, are good folk.

Take care.
--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote