View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 04:04 PM   #11
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Bad neighbor relations can be a disaster! I must tell you that your actions at your home can really depend on the type of neighborhood that you live in. While I would appreciate your hard work and efforts and enjoy cars, if you were doing this type of activity in my neighborhood, it would not fly.

I do live in an upscale neigborhood for the aera, but people are really down to earth. However, I believe in protecting my investment.

I have a neighbor across the street who owns 8 cars with a truck and trailer constantly parked on the street as the son owns a land scaping business. There is also a boat on the side of the hose. It looks very trashy and out of place for the neighborhood and also against local laws.

I am also good friends with the owner. Heck, the kid cuts my grass. As an April Fools joke, we put window stickers on all the cars and set up flags. We made it look like a car lot. It was very funy and we all had a blast with it. We even went on a few test rides with the owner with him acting like a salesmen.

Needless to say, he sort of got the point too and has since found a home for some of his stuff. No one has ever called the police.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote