MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-22-2002, 10:34 PM   #1
slow98
Registered Member

Default smoked a toyata suckra then got rearended by a durangoo

what luck i had yesterday i was headin to town on i 81 and this older bodied supra looked like and 89 or 90 comes up beside me and just stays right beside me for about a mile and then takes off i let him get a bout a car ahead drop it in forth and just walk his *** up to about 100 then he slows down to about 35 so i slow down with him in 3rd gear and he guns it again so i drop it in second and catch up and shift two third and walked him again by like 10+cars before i let off, he then pulled in the exxon station behind me when i stop to get a vanilla coke..and asks me if i sprayed him,i said no u just have a slow car, he laughed and just left the gas station hard on it, the car had a fart can but it didnt sound all that bad for rice haha, any after that i head on down through town and slow down to pull into sonic and low and behold i hear tires squaling and here comes a dodge durango shoving its bumper into my *** end...2700 dollars damage wasted the quarter panel the back bumper and the tailight, good thing about this is my paint is kinda faded so they gotta paint my whole car, haha new paint job, not a bad swap for talkin to a cop for 15 minutes and exchanging insurance info

peace
1998 mustang gt/manual..373s,bbk offroad h pipe,flowmaster cat back,c&l 80 mm maf,steeda triax,eibach springs,steeda ud pulleys,upr timing adjuster,screamon demos coil packs,motorsports 9mm plug wires,steea aluminum lca's,steeda heavy duty uca's and just over 100 k on the clock
slow98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 09:36 AM   #2
*Steeda90GT*
Registered Member

Nice kill, make sure you get a quality body shop to do your car. Also an excellent opportunity to put any type of hood or body parts one.
94 Oxford White GT. 17" Factory wheels with 275/40/17 Nitto Drag Radials. Vortech S-Trim, Anderson Power Pipe, 24lb injectors, T-Rex external, 190lph internal, 3.55s, 65mm TB, Pro M 77mm MAF, Pro 5.0 shifter, Saleen Gauges, Crane ignition, MAC longtubes, catalytic h-pipe, flowmasters.
*Steeda90GT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 09:58 AM   #3
Ackbar00
Rebel Fleet Commander

Dude that sucks! I bet you were pissed off. I would go to jail if someone hit my car. Hope you get it fixed soon

11.25@123.5 on only 8 psi.
10.84@121 on only 1 headgasket

"The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Ackbar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 12:48 PM   #4
inferno
The Instigator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ackbar00
Dude that sucks! I bet you were pissed off. I would go to jail if someone hit my car. Hope you get it fixed soon
Re-read the story and you'll see that if he would have re-acted that way, he REALLY would have went to jail for a long time.
Old 10-24-2002, 05:14 PM   #5
slow98
Registered Member

Default pissed nah

i wasnt really all that pissed because some drunk fool backed a golf cart into my door and i was gonna have to get that bondoed and now i can just get a whole door because they are painting the entire car,also i am going to by all the parts on my own used so i can save some money and do my cam swap, so its all good, the moron that hit me was actually really honest to the officer and kept apologizing to me so that helped me keep my cool i guess......

peace
1998 mustang gt/manual..373s,bbk offroad h pipe,flowmaster cat back,c&l 80 mm maf,steeda triax,eibach springs,steeda ud pulleys,upr timing adjuster,screamon demos coil packs,motorsports 9mm plug wires,steea aluminum lca's,steeda heavy duty uca's and just over 100 k on the clock
Old 10-25-2002, 08:28 AM   #6
Ackbar00
Rebel Fleet Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by inferno
Re-read the story and you'll see that if he would have re-acted that way, he REALLY would have went to jail for a long time.

I dont give a Fuckk! I would have went to jail for a long time.

11.25@123.5 on only 8 psi.
10.84@121 on only 1 headgasket

"The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Ackbar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 04:28 PM   #7
slow98
Registered Member

Post jail

i would have probably went to jail if it was some 17 year old dumbass in a civic with a wing and a bad attitude,but the lady was very nice and totaly deffended me and took all the blame so it wasnt to hard to keep my cool

peace