MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-17-2001, 10:47 AM   #1
CobraConv99
Registered Member

Talking Lot of racing this weekend for the snake!!

Well me and friend was getting on the freeway. He has a 96 Snake, (which we have raced from a start and I gave him two cars and beat him before we got to second) when I check my mirror he is on the gas let him get around me never could catch back up because he had already built up to much speed. Well we stop so he can get some racing gas. Then back to the freeway we go I told him to let me get beside him so we did. We hit and I pull him by 2 cars, shut down somewhere around 100. Then we get to our little spot, and there is Lightning there that has been whipping on everybody. So they all want me to run him. Well he is running on M/T and claimed he was bone STOCK. We line up and gets me out of the hole by half a car. I get half of that back on the 1-2 shift, and we finish just like that a 1/4 of car behind him. He finally comes up tells me that he had a Sean Hyland #2 pulley, a chip, and a K & N. He made 391 rwhp. Well they were from another town and had bad little fox body with them. They wanted to run the supercharged Trans Am that I ran a couple a weeks ago, but something was broke on the T/A Well we ride to another spot clear across town with a different group of people. This little automatic LS1 kept getting beside me and giving a little gas. So @ the next light I pull up next to him look over and they are smiling ear to ear. I give them a little smile back and when the light turns green without even launching real hard I beat him pretty bad. Well we get to our other spot and there are just a hand full of cars there. I race an LT1 (raced him not to long a ago beat him by 8 car lengths) he won his first four races (Cobra, fox body, LS1 that I just beat, and a blazer with N2O. So I beat him by about 3 cars. Then this 35th Ann. T/A pulls up with E/T streets. Me and him run and I beat him out of the hole kept pulling him to about 110. He claims he pulling on to me, but I didn't think so well he was like I slipped the clutch lets run again. I said sure. So we pull back around and I beat a worse this time, he said I had good running car and went home!! Nobody else wanted to race so we went home also.

Had a lot of fun!!!
Best 60ft (on DR 1.84)
CobraConv99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 10:04 PM   #2
ricekilla
Registered Member

my snake did a lot of racing this weekend too..... i didnt get to run my mustang though.
89 GT, 3.55's, longtubes, pro chamber, flowpath dumps, mac uppers and lowers+ pinion snubber, underdrive pullies, 70mm t-body, 190 lph penis pump, mildly home ported E7'S by the kid hisself, nitto drag radials..... 13.4 @ 106......... on nitto drag raidials. spinning like gangbusters......

chevy silverado w/ a full works suzuki RM 250 and a full works honda fourtrax 250R (girlfriends bike) in the back, moto x'in it up bro!
ricekilla is offline   Reply With Quote