View Single Post
Old 07-17-2002, 08:55 AM   #12
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead302
Well, for what's it's worth, I was out the other night and met a friend of a friend who has an '03 Cobra, and everyone out was talking about him wasting a ZO6 really bad, and a ZO6 is significantly faster than any stock automatic vette is gonna run.
If you were from around here, I'd set up a run for you to shut him up. Maybe you should aquaint yourself with someone in your area with an '03 Cobra and let him do it.
If you haven't shown him the MM&FF with the drag test of the Cobra, you should do that, but he might not beleive it.
Anyway, good luck, hope you can convince him somehow.

Eric Mencl
I'll take that race if you don't mind setting it up?!The only 03 I rcaed here was taken easily from a 60-65 roll and he shut down fast after I passed him. just let me know. I may loose I may win only one way to tell.

As for Madeup Mustangs & Fictitious Fords drag test....yeah the Pony car smack down really scared me with his what 104-106 trap speeds in the 03! slower trap speed then the SS had? MPH is the true best indicater of HP and yeah I know the 03 weighs more then the SS but that Trap speed combined with the trap time says the SS is gonna walk the 03 from a roll. But hey thats magazine racing and I prefer the real thing

1BAD89 - I have seen pretty much the same stuff you have 13.'s but with some mods they should be able to see 12's: