View Single Post
Old 07-22-2002, 12:47 PM   #29
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 302 LX Eric

And, just some food for thought, MM&FF got a '03 Cobra w/pulley swap and drag radials to go 12.1 @ 118.

I know you don't trust MM&FF, Aquaman, but 390 hp from the factory plus sticky tires, good air and more boost has got to equal some prett impressive ETs - wouldn't you agree?

E
I agree that with a pulley and all the other current stuff available for the 03 it should be trapping 116-118 my god what's it got at the rears then like 430? or maybe more. I saw an 03 gain 20 at the rears with the silencer and K&N Exhaust and 5 more pounds of boost should be good for 50 hp or more I would have to guess.But the one that has all that stuff and Nitto's that is running around here is stil only running 12.8's at 117. obviously with the trap speed the car should be faster but it ain't and it's not like the guy driving is a rookie he's a Long time Mustang 5 speed 5.0 guy.

I'm done debating this till real people are turning in 12.1's but they are not 12.1's are at this point a pipe dream for an 03 owner. loose some weight and bam it will happen do some head work and headers on top of the current and the thging will be a beast but right now stock it's a 103-105 trap car and modded it's running mid-high 12's. giving it the distinction of being yet another hype mobile.

Till I loose to one and I'm sure at some point I will it will remain just another mustang that I have taken advantage of.