View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 01:00 PM   #36
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Coupe5oh
Saying the 03 cobra traps 103 is downright insulting.

man we have alot of supra, import, f-bod, vette guy friends here, but your not scoring points with us here, although some of the blower cars like some saleens disapoint me, the 03 cobra has proven to be a killer car, though i havent seen one run in person, i will friday i hope.

aquaman i wish you lived over here, i got a guy that will put a hurtin on your vette, with a ported stock h.o. intaked 306, e-cam, and iron heads, he is around 124 mph with a dry 100 shot, he can tune like no other, imagine if he got a hold of a modern cobra?
So I should just be sheep and roll along and lie by saying the 03 is wicked fast stock and tearing up the tracks around the nation right? Unfortunately I call things like I "SEE" them and what I have "SEEN" is 104-106 traps from stock 03's blame it on whatever thats what they are running. Is it capable of more??? Hopefully with a real 360 to the wheels but 3700 pounds is alot to push around.

As for a hurtin' hell I'm always up for a race but if he's spraying then I'm spraying so we both have 124ish traps and I will only be gaining speed while he falls away. Not quite a "HURTIN" but whatever.

Oh and soory If I offend anyone