View Single Post
Old 11-17-2002, 02:48 PM   #16
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Aquaman
Thats a pretty small turnout I have had days where I had 25 cars just in my class with 250+ total turn out. As far as Cars with gutted interiors well thay are obviously not In any "Stock" class and again it's usually 914's or Vettes or some crazy one off Mod car that is beating the hell out of everyone. But I guess every region is different. maybe it's beacuse I run in the bigger Cities, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincy, Toronto, Dr\etroit that I see more of a representation across the classes. As well as at National Events including the Run-offs...
yes it is small gathering. it is not that big around here because most people dont know about it or dont know what it is.

never said my friends car was in the "stock" class. i was just describing some of his components he has.

i truthfully believe you Aqua, but from your region to mine, you can see the difference. i wasnt doubting you at all. also, you are going to have better cars if you have your meetings from bigger cities. more people, more money. i am just from a small town compared from the ones you mentioned.

now i understand what you meant by 22 seconds courses. with that many people you have, i would agree with you totally. as for the amount of people we have, it works out nicely.