MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-14-2002, 04:31 PM   #1
Blue01GT
Registered Member

Thumbs down some people dont deserve stangs

this is priceless but it happened awhile ago (back when i was bone stock)

So im driving in my stang and i drive up next to a white 01 stang with a little calabasas kid, musta been 16. (calabasas is where all the rich spoiled kids are) and hes driving with his baseball cap on sideways. Hes got some kindof exhaust cause there are huge tips on his back (he probably thought they add HP!) suddenly a red light in front so we both have to stop. he starts revving and lookin at me. We are revving at the light and when it turns green i launch hard and when he launches i hear no wheelspin from him so he must have an automatic. i pull ahead of him slowly but surely and he obviously doesnt like that im gettin ahead of him. then i turn into his lane cause hes in the left lane and i gotta turn left at the next light.

The light is red again so i stop in the left turn lane and he gets behind me turning left as well. I can hear him constantly revving his engine over and over and hes pissed that i pulled ahead. So i decide to show him what a 5spd can do. when the light turns green i spin my tires deliberately and i do a BEAUTIFUL lowspeed powerslide to the left and then punch it and start haulin. i look in my rearview and i see this guy turning left, then his rear wheels break free and he DOES A 180' SPIN! he almost hits cars in the other side of the street, he has to stop, reverse, and then go forward again and almost wrecks!!! I start laughing so hard i have to pull over. I stop, lean out my window, and give him the finger while i laugh so hard im almost crying!! he drives by quick and all embarrassed.

AND IT GETS BETTER!! I go to the dealership a week later for an oil change and i SEE THAT SAME STANG at the lot! i know its his cause its got the huge exhaust tips and i confirm that its an auto tranny. Hes having some dings buffed out of his body. And what liscense plate frame does he have on????

quote: "Daddy bought it, I got it"

i couldnt believe he actually got a plate frame that said that, but he did!
Man i wanted to find the kid and smack him for being so retarded! He belongs in a RICE he dont deserve no stang! daddy shoulda bought him a HONDA INSIGHT cause he will probably wreck his stang before the warranty expires!
Old 09-14-2002, 05:17 PM   #2
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

I can see that you're feeling the love for the fellow stangers...

I have an auto stang id be willing to run you in...

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2002, 09:28 PM   #3
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

LOL, I would have LOVED to see that. "I bet I can do that too, I'll show him, OHHHH NOOOOO", lol.

That frame is so gay, I would have loved to smacked him of that.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2002, 11:19 PM   #4
Mach351C
Registered Member

wait a minute, your telling me he had a "daddy bought it, I got it" on the license plate? thats very weird, why would he put that on there. Lets see it his way, would you take a free car that your dad bought you. I sure the hell would. Just my opinion though.

I know your goona say somthing like, No i wouldnt take the free car, because I want to earn it. But thats a bunch of heebeejeebee LOL
Mach351C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2002, 01:56 AM   #5
Blue01GT
Registered Member

yea thats the thing, he had that plate cause hes a spoiled little boy who thinks its cool that daddy gives him whatever he wants.

All he knew was he had a new mustang. He probably doesnt even know what Rear Wheel Drive is!
Old 09-16-2002, 04:09 PM   #6
98SteedaGT
Registered Member

In defense of people like that, let me say this. Some of us weren't allowed to work or have a job while we were in school, so how are we supposed to buy anything if we don't have income. I don't agree with the plates though, if it was given to him, then he should be humble about it and not be a prick.

I was never allowed to have a job while I was in HighSchool, my parents told me to study and make good grades, that they would buy anything that I needed, so I wouldn't have to worry about school and job. So, they bought me my first two cars.. I didn't however, go putting stickers on my car, and braggin about what Daddy bought me..

That kid does sound like a typical spoiled rich kid though, maybe a wreck will teach him a lesson... hopefully he won't hurt/kill someone in the process.

// Now own 2001 F-150 SuperCrew 5.4L \\
98SteedaGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 04:20 PM   #7
The Deuce
Registered Member

I've never seen a frame like that on a guys car. Plenty of chick mobiles though. Hmm, I wonder if he stole his big sisters car and thought he knew how to drive. That would be even funnier.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 06:44 PM   #8
Mach351C
Registered Member

98Steedagt is right, Heres my story. I am very lucky that i have a good relationship with my dad, and I am the last child in my family. My dad has more money now then he has ever had in his life. I dont work, because I do team golf, and high school. I could probably fit in some work time but i wouldnt be able to do homework. I respect my friend 1Hot5.0 who lives down the street and is building up his own 91lx conv. He is using all his own money. Anyway, my dad bought a lightning, its not all mine but i drive it very frequently. I dont have a license plate like that, and thats the worst license plate i have ever heard of. I am very lucky and happy that i got a lightning. Im not going around saying. NAH NAH NAH NAH, like a spoild brat. I am thankful. Even though the other day the tire blew out while i was going around a corner causing me to go into a wall!!! I am still lucky. My dad is a cool guy and he isnt too mad at me.
Mach351C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 07:29 PM   #9
Blue01GT
Registered Member

well i bet that not all rich kids are spoiled or unnapreciative...good replies both of you

I think that the people on this forum are true enthusiasts who respect and enjoy fast cars in an intelligent and (relatively) mature manner. If i thought that kid browsed this site i probably would have posted this story hehe

See, calabasas kids really are the spoiled ignorant whiny brats that you see stereotyped in movies about california. its like that movie "clueless" times ten!! Maybe the plate frame was like an older sisters but i dont know because that kid was extremely cocky and obnoxious.

We just need more people like us with stangs and less people like him with stangs.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: