MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Stang Stories (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sometimes the world is just perfect... ;) (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=27323)

Hammer 08-07-2002 05:32 PM

Sometimes the world is just perfect... ;)

Driving home a bit late from work last night. Traffic was winding down. I was down the street from my house when I caught a glimpse of one of Garland's finest all set up in his speed trap. No biggie, I was just over the speed limit and was a couple minutes from the house.

Get home and notice there is no wife and a message on the machine. She's out with her mom and dinner is up to me. Can someone say SONIC!?

Get right back in the car and haul out to sonic for a burger and tater tots. 10 minutes later, I've got my food and heading home.

Sitting at a light at a major intersection and I hear a buzzing, ricey sound, and low and behold, the absolute worst Civic I,ve ever seen pulls up next to me in the right hand lane. I've GOT to describe this...

It's lowered so far that this idiot's got HUGE gouges and scrapes all over the bottom of his yellow Pokemon body kit. (Notice that the color of the car is RED) Lots of yellow "Powered by Honda", GReddy and NOS stickers that start from the front fender all the way to the trunk. To top it off, this guy's got two badly installed vynil yellow racing stripes that are starting to separate from the body and hood.

Inside are the 2 typical ricer rejects you're used to seeing. Aged 16-22. White "wigger" wanna-bes with reversed visors on their heads listening to some rap that was so loud it was shaking MY car... I guess they didn't notice that their visors were getting crushed by the seat's headrest... ;)

Of course, I get the crazy Honda revving response the instant the driver saw the Yellowjacket. To be honest, I wasn't even going to pay attention until I remembered something:
The cop's speed trap was just about 500 ft from the light!

Now to make the decision. If I revved back and made-believe that I wanted to race, and if the cop was still there, it would literally be the funniest thing I'd ever seen. If he had already left, these 2 morons would be all over the net posting how they "owned" a blown GT....

Well, My foot made the decision for me, as I brought out my never used acting skills and revved her hard. Making the car jump forward a bit.... From then on, I knew they were gonna go...

Light goes green we both nail it and I instantly pull out over a car. I shifted into second and let off the gas as I let the Civic go past. I can hear he's got that 4 banger floored as I get in the right lane and start to pull into the gas station a bit before the cop's last position.

Please be there... PLEASE be there...

I saw the Civic fly by the trap and I didn't hear anything. I was just about to let out a curse and then I heard the sound of a crown vic at high rpms, a siren, and lights fly out of the side buildings... YES!!

I slowly pull back out into the street and cruise up the road until... what do you know? Someone's pulled over... by Johnny Law... :)

I made sure to wave as I passed by...

Folks, it just doesn't get any better...

The Deuce 08-07-2002 05:58 PM

Wow.

That is one of the best stories I've heard in a long time. I'm going to guess that the cop read those boys the riot act and sent them home to mommy with their tails between their legs.

Bet they were laughing and celebrating as they went through the trap too.:D

Nice job.

Mike Wolking 08-07-2002 06:03 PM

sssswwwweeeeeeeettttttt, it doesn't get any better than that!!!

Skyman 08-07-2002 06:45 PM

Hahahahha, oh you mean sob. Lol, good one.

Skyler

lx mike 08-07-2002 06:49 PM

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!

Nice dinner :D :D Did you thank your wife for being with her mother! ;)

Stang_Crazy 08-07-2002 07:56 PM

Hahaha. That's one of the best stories I've ever heard. I'll bet those kids were pumped that they beat a blown Mustang GT. I wonder what they were thinking when you pulled them through first and then just seemed to drop off?? Oh yea, they must have used their NAWWWWSSSSSS :)

Shelby428cj 08-07-2002 09:30 PM

HAAHAAA

That was Great!!! LOL way to go!

RBatson 08-07-2002 10:15 PM

GREAT STORY!

ROFL!!

DAN-MAN 08-08-2002 01:46 AM

That's the best story I've heard in a long time! :p

89 Cobra LX 08-08-2002 08:58 AM

:D

GONZO99TA 08-08-2002 10:39 AM

:D :cool:

Hyper92GT 08-08-2002 11:40 AM

Although I am prob. one of the only ones to have this view, and I can perfectly relate to your feelings, and he did rev you first . Still that being said everyone is entitled to thier own car choices and to send him intentionally into a speed trap is not cool IMHO.
later.

LayanRubr 08-08-2002 06:50 PM

LOL Thats so perfect, way to go bro ;)

Hammer 08-08-2002 06:50 PM

Quote:

to send him intentionally into a speed trap is not cool IMHO.
Oh well,
I'm an evil bastard... (Many ex-girlfriends will agree with you...)

Although I can't prove it, I'm sure there's been a number of times he needed to be pulled over for something anyway....

Just think of it as avenging the number of people he's probably cut in front of at high speed...

Sorry, but no feelings of guilt here. :cool:

thdrcat 08-08-2002 06:57 PM

my hats off to you sir. i just got an idea! lets indirectly ticket the ricers to death. i would try to imitate, but my current vehicle just isn't that powerful. (v-6, 2.8L, 92 S-10 truck... with hood pins)

1hot5.0 08-08-2002 11:57 PM

That's a good one man. Nice kill! They never will learn. I bet they almost had a heart attack when those sirens went on.:D

thdrcat 08-09-2002 12:23 AM

just another thought....... is it right to feed the cops even if we are killing the ricers?

just a thought.

95mustanggt 08-09-2002 08:19 AM

Re: Sometimes the world is just perfect... ;)

Quote:

Originally posted by Hammer

I made sure to wave as I passed by...

HA HA HA HA LMAO!!!

Adam, buddy you are the best! I wish I was still in Garland, I miss that kind of *****.

:D

greengoblin 08-09-2002 05:24 PM

hahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahh ahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha hhahyou're mean

mysweetlx 08-09-2002 07:52 PM

Hammer, that's priceless! I bet you had a giant sigh of relief when you finally saw the Crown Vic.......you know you saw every ricer thread about how they stomped a blown stang flash before your eyes! LMAO - good one.