MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-19-2002, 05:40 PM   #21
exgmguy
Registered Member

I spray right out of the hole. If you powershift fast enough the RPM's don't come up that much. If you have a street 347 7,000 rpm is probably too far past the power peak anyway.

1989 Mustang notchback
Warmed up 306 with a Procharger.
exgmguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 05:58 PM   #22
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Ok...here's the scoop on the signature.

Follow the same instructions and get into the "edit profile" section.

Once there, you'll see all the fields to enter in information like AOL IM name and homepage and all that jazz.

The sction right under the "yahoo messenger handle" is titled "signature". In that space they provide, type whatever you want to appear as your signature. If you'll look at mine, it has what my car is and all of the mods I've got, along with a link to my website and a little animated GIF.

Just go into that field and tell us what you've got. Something like '84 GT350, 347 stroker, AFR 185cc heads, etc, etc, etc."

Just type it out in paragraph form listing all your mods, and when you post a reply or a new message, notice just below where you type the message, it has little options checkboxes. Make sure the box that says "show signature" is checked, and it will automatically display whatever you've typed in your signature.

Hang in there, bud...you'll figure it out. We'll also have to figure out an avator for you...the little picture under your name. Don't worry about that one, I'll talk you through it later.

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote