MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-19-2001, 06:17 PM   #1
SaleenGTS
RICE taste like Chicken

Post SS Punk@$$ is on my hitlist...read.

Ok, last night out on 39th, there were 100 plus cars cruising. I found this tricked out 00 SS that supposedly had 350rwhp. Anyways, I had a passenger, as he did not. We were leaving the spot out to the interstate to run them. We were in second, and I let him hit it first. I immediately pulled him about 1 car-1 1/2 cars through 2nd(spinning massively) and pulled him a total of about 4 to about 90.

Now, here is the bull$hit. we turned around at the overpass, I was behing him. I was in 3rd, he downshifted to 2nd. I started to downshift, and he nailed it. JAMMED ME. I nailed it in 3rd, and was even with him, and let off, cause there was no chance. Well, he went back and told all his friends that he "wasted" a blown Saleen. MAN WAS I PISSED. I had about 4 cars pull up next to me and laugh saying that they heard a stock SS smoked me.

Later, I met up with him again. This time I was alone, and he had a girl with him. I asked him if he wanted to back up his smack, and he said "no, I am running low on gas" I was furoius. Anyways, was that chicken$hit or what?

------------------
Dustin
89 Saleen GT Sport,428 rwhp,TFS Street Heat Intake,TFS TW Heads,TFS #2 cam,BD-11A 9 psi,Crane 1.6 rr's,BBK 70mm TB,Pro-M 80mm MAF,MSD 6BTM, FMS 9mm wires,BBK longtubes,BBK Short H-pipe,American Thunder cat back,3.55's

12.3@119 street tires

11.496@121.08slicks
SaleenGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2001, 08:42 PM   #2
exgmguy
Registered Member

Dude, that happens to everyone at least once. All you can do is hope to run him again in front of a few people and embarass him good.
exgmguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2001, 09:13 PM   #3
FordFasteR
Registered Member

ask him to run you at any local 1/4 mile track.. then you have timeslips to proove you are faster than him !

FORD !
FordFasteR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2001, 09:28 PM   #4
mustang marty gt

MAN YOU GOT THREE TIMES THE BETTER CAR THAN THAT GUMP MOTOR CO BLOW TIE BITCCCH SO GET HIM TO BREAK BAD SOMEWHERE THAT HE CAN STOP FOR A BREAK & EAT SOME PONY POOP FOR A NICE SNACK
Old 08-19-2001, 10:04 PM   #5
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mustang marty gt:
MAN YOU GOT THREE TIMES THE BETTER CAR THAN THAT GUMP MOTOR CO BLOW TIE BITCCCH SO GET HIM TO BREAK BAD SOMEWHERE THAT HE CAN STOP FOR A BREAK & EAT SOME PONY POOP FOR A NICE SNACK
That's some funny sh*t!

Please dont use all caps, though.

------------------
Black 2000 GT
Bassani X-pipe, Magnaflow Mufflers, Steeda Pulleys, K&N Filter. Steeda Weld in Subframes, Strut Tower brace, Sport Springs, Caster/Camber Plates.

Red 1994 Mustang Cobra #4343
Pulleys, Shorty Headers, K&N filter, short throw shifter.
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 01:54 PM   #6
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

no, Its not really that funny that guy is a damn idiot. I read a few of his posts and all he does is talk **** about camaros when he would get smoked by just about every one on the road. so in closing you are a dumbass and know nothing. thanks no offence to anyone else.
CAMARO GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 03:55 PM   #7
84LX89GT
Mustangs

Get a timeslip from the track in your car and the next time he talks **** , show his friends your timeslip and say "i really don't think his car can run faster than this, maybe he should run me at the track." if nothing else, if he ever goes to the track his friends will expect to see a timeslip, or tell him "waste" you again while they watch. That sucks, the day that it happens to me (i'll have to beat a fast car first ) is the day that i'll offer to buy some goddam gas for the SOB. Sorry to hear the bullsh/t you had to deal with.

------------------
previous name: 84stangLX
'84 Mustang 5.0 LX
my LX
'89 Mustang GT
my GT

84LX89GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 07:52 PM   #8
SaleenGTS
RICE taste like Chicken

Quote:
Originally posted by CAMARO GUY:
no, Its not really that funny that guy is a damn idiot. I read a few of his posts and all he does is talk **** about camaros when he would get smoked by just about every one on the road. so in closing you are a dumbass and know nothing. thanks no offence to anyone else.
Who are you talking to? I know you aren't talking to me!

------------------
Dustin
89 Saleen GT Sport,428 rwhp,TFS Street Heat Intake,TFS TW Heads,TFS #2 cam,BD-11A 9 psi,Crane 1.6 rr's,BBK 70mm TB,Pro-M 80mm MAF,MSD 6BTM, FMS 9mm wires,BBK longtubes,BBK Short H-pipe,American Thunder cat back,3.55's

12.3@119 street tires

11.496@121.08slicks
SaleenGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2001, 11:39 AM   #9
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

I was talking to mustang marty gt not you. but as for you I hope you smoke the guy. happy hunting

[This message has been edited by CAMARO GUY (edited 08-21-2001).]
CAMARO GUY is offline   Reply With Quote