View Single Post
Old 02-14-2001, 03:25 PM   #1
LX XLR8R
Dirk Diggler

Post stang vs turbo Si

well my buddy picks me up from work and we go out to lunch..he has his freinds'00 Si with a turbo he put in the day b4..the thing is still not in tune yet and we were only running 10#'s but this things is freakin out..also we are running right off the downpipe so you can really here the turbo spool up and it sounds awsome
so we found a healthy notchback to race and even though we never both got a clean and even start we would rell him in everytime...the kid in the notch slows down and asks how many pounds were running and we tell him 8# cuz he lied and said his car was stock at first then he said he has a blower on it but the belt is off..but i think i bought headers off the kid b4 so i know him and his stangs arnt stock at all..so end of story we couldnt consider it a kill cuz of the traffic but we were faster than it

------------------
1987 black notch(ex 4 banger)
DSS 306 w/ main support...Elderbrock 6028 heads..gt-40 intake..24# injectors...70 mm tb..77 pro-m...accel 300+..mac full legnth..tremec w/ pro5oh...full MAC exhaust,off road h-pipe,long tubes, catback...ron davis radiator..subframes, control arms...CFDF II..o yea holley FPR sucks..dont buy one..
LX XLR8R is offline   Reply With Quote