MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-17-2001, 08:57 PM   #1
fastang
Registered Member

Post Stomped an idiot on my lunchbreak.

I dont even know why Im posting this because it wasnt even a close race, it was more like a lesson. My girl works with me and when we were going to get some lunch today we stopped at a light and I saw some Ese in an Integra in front of me reving at some stock civic si in front of them. This idiots car was dropped so far that he couldnt possibly clear a speedbump and he had one of those chrome mufflers with the 6 inch tip. Some ricers sound worse than others and this guys was one of those REAL high pitched ones that sounds more like a bike than a car...soo annoying. So I rev from behind him to show him what an engine with some decent displacement sounds like. As soon as the light turns green he does a burnout and flys past the civic that was clearly ignoring him and he keeps reving everyone. I start to follow him and I swear to god my girl says "Just let him go! You know his car is slow anyways!" LOL I couldnt stop laughing. We lined up at a 2 lane left turn and as soon as the light turns green I pace him around the turn to be fair and he drops it back into first to try and pull on me. I didnt even have to downshift and I put over 2 cars on him, by the time was half way through 3rd he was a good 4 cars back and I shut down....lesson over, right? Of course not. He does a puss fly by and revs me up. IDIOT.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, 355's K&N, off road pipes, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, weld in subframe connectors
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2001, 09:07 PM   #2
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

I had a race like that once, but it was a guy in a Dodge Stratus. He had his girl up front and a guy in the backseat. Every light he would pull off burning his tires, and I let it slide 'cause I knew I would beat him. He did this three times, and I just got plain bored with him. At the next light, I looked over just before the light turned and his girl waved at me as if to say bye. That was it, I had all I could take, so the light turned green and I laid the longest line of rubber I have ever laid. I ripped through 2nd, and was into 3rd before I looked for him. He was, at best, 7-8 car lengths behind me. Lesson learned right? Well for him yes, but there was this blue V6 'Stang comming up fast. But he backed off real quick when I gunned it and left him sittin'. When will they ever learn?

bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2001, 09:39 PM   #3
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by fastang:
I dont even know why Im posting this because it wasnt even a close race, it was more like a lesson....... So I rev from behind him to show him what an engine with some decent displacement sounds like.....LOL I couldnt stop laughing..... I didnt even have to downshift and I put over 2 cars on him, by the time was half way through 3rd he was a good 4 cars back and I shut down....lesson over, right? Of course not. He does a puss fly by and revs me up. IDIOT.

heh, heh. Good story fastang. But it doesn't seem that he learned his lesson.

“…because, no one’s really gonna be free until nerd persecution ends.” ---Revenge of the Nerds

-------------------------------
'79 Mustang Coup
4" Cowl
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8)
Stock 5.8L
C4 w/ shift kit
1.5" MAC full length headers
Holley 750 CFM
Edelbrock intake
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
8.8" Rear end w/ 2.73:1 gears (sucks!) (awaiting installation of 3.55s)
Front: 225/60/15 Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
Sucky Purolator air filter that's choking my car.

Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2001, 12:34 PM   #4
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Good one. Is'nt it fun showing them who's boss? I personally love it when they try the fly, by b/c i see it coming and as soon as they get just about next to me i drop 2 and pull on them from an even point. That just pisses them off even more. Light Em Up!!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2001, 12:45 PM   #5
StreetStang37
Registered Member

Thos ricer fly by's are as sure as they come! The fly bys that aren't really fly bys though are when they are actually catching up (never happens, not saying it happens or will ever happen to you) like when my brother races a ricer and loses like 0 - 30ish (very bad traction) in his Impala SS but begins to make big gains then the rice throws on the flashers and slams the breaks. Boo!! Especially when they know they would be passed!
StreetStang37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2001, 01:57 PM   #6
fastang
Registered Member

Yeah, its cheap. Its a way of brainwashing themseves into thinking thier car is fast. There was traffic coming up in my lane or I probably would have kept humiliating him. Instead I just pointed and laughed at him.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, 355's K&N, off road pipes, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, weld in subframe connectors
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: