MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-12-2002, 01:33 PM   #1
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Angry attacked by redneck's in a z-71

i was driving to work last night, i'm doing my usual 70 mph, in the slow lane, one car was in front of me, all off a sudden a white pos chevy z-71 comes flying up beside me, no biggie but he just kept hanging there, this stuff makes me nervous, so i let off a bit, he just hang's there, revving, i tried to ignore him , so he finally goe's by and passes the car in front of me, i go around because this car was poking along, the a-- in the truck started tossing bottles out of his sliding back window's, one hit my car ,aaaarrrrgggghh, so i jumped on his rear so close he couldnt see my light's, he threw another bottle, but it flew way over my car, then the wimp hit the exit fast, sorry for the vent, the bast---- better be glad i didnt have my magnum with me, ilooked over my car today ,it must have been a plastic bottle, not even a scratch, i will be looking for bubba though.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 02:42 PM   #2
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... I would have had to chase him down and smash glass bottles over his head!
Old 04-12-2002, 02:43 PM   #3
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Angry Red neck losers

Whoa! What was that about?

I don't get these creeps that drive by someone minding their own business and start throwing bottles or spitting or whatever at the other guy's car.

Somebody should clue them in that they're going to get seriously hurt doing that stuff to people they don't know.

Like you Marty, lots of people pack a weapon in the car and one fine day some redneck or dopey kid is going to be found slumped over his wheel, dead, for thinking it was fun and kewl to throw junk at another guy's nice looking Mustang (or any car for that matter).

Stupid beyond belief! I'm glad you gave the Bubba-wannabe a good scare. Also glad that you didn't have any car damage and nobody got hurt.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 04:08 PM   #4
Jeb_Bush_2000
Registered Member

Quote:
one fine day some redneck or dopey kid is going to be found slumped over his wheel, dead, for thinking it was fun and kewl to throw junk at another guy's nice looking Mustang (or any car for that matter).

And the really sad part is, if the shooter is caught, they'll call it Road Rage and make an example out of him or her.

Our justice system has been wussified by the people who are too afraid to leave their homes. If we all had guns, I can guarantee you there would be a lot less rudeness in this country. Who was it that said "An armed society is a polite society"?

R.I.P. 05/30/02

"I've seen some crazy stuff in my life, but that...was...AWESOME!!! Oh, sorry about your car, man."
Jeb_Bush_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 04:22 PM   #5
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Lightbulb Armed and polite

'Jeb':

Who was it that said "An armed society is a polite society"?

A sheriff from Colorado.

Here's the story: (edited)

In Larimer County, Colo., Sheriff Jim Alderden waived the normal $100 application fee for a concealed-weapons permit application after Sept. 11. More than 1,500 people in the county have applied for the permit since the fee was revoked, nearly double the number that applied over the last two years.

"An armed society is a polite society", says Alderden.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 04:37 PM   #6
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

An armed society may be a polite society, but I'm sure as hell glad there arent more guns around. I would've been shot by now for sure .
But seriously, I think we all need to get back to good ole fistfightin! Guns are for pussies IMO. Even though I own em, I'd never use them in a situation like that.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 07:44 PM   #7
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

my gun was at home, but if i would have had it with me, i might have done something that i really would have regreted later, i dont carry a gun in my car , i own a gun or two but i know when to use them , but i will find this jack azz, but i wont shoot him, it wasnt that big of a deal. it just amazes me that i was minding my own business & was not messing with him

R H C- member # 1
Old 04-12-2002, 09:10 PM   #8
srv1
Get down.....

Exclamation damn straight!

Quote:
Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
But seriously, I think we all need to get back to good ole fistfightin! Guns are for pussies IMO. Even though I own em, I'd never use them in a situation like that.
I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!! guns are the wimps way out of a situation, unless it is to only protect yourself from harm of other stupid people in this world with a gun.
Old 04-12-2002, 11:23 PM   #9
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

That is crazy stuff, I had some kid throw a can of coke at me while I was driving the van, I turned around and chased after the van. The kid got in trouble and ****. Probably didn't learn the lesson. Some kid also spit on the van once from a van my dad was driving and grabed the kid and made him whipe the spit off with his glove.

About caring a gun, that is scary stuff. I live in Canada which it isn't to popular to carry a gun around you and shoot people. lol

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 01:12 AM   #10
HellRaiser92
Registered Member

Man sorry to hear that. You should have got his plate number and reported him to the cops. Cops maybe could have found him and pulled them over. They were prolly drinking and were drunk. DUI for them hehe Maybe they were minors. A lot of minors do stupid things.

At least you or your car didn't get hurt. Too bad you didn't have a paintball gun to shoot at them!
HellRaiser92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 09:09 AM   #11
stanger8172
Registered Member

Angry

Those a**pipes in the truck needed to have there eyes nocked straight!

Since I am a young guy I would've got in someone's face if they had the balls to pull over.

They sound like they had the mentality of two year olds!
'91 LX convertible , T-5, Centerforce Dual Friction, MSD Blaster Coil, FR 9MM wires, 13* timing, 1.6rr, ported/polished/milled stock heads, 1.94/1.60 stainless valves, March Performance Pulleys, K&N panel, 1"spacer, BBK shorties, 2 1/2" off road H, Summit 2 1/2" catback
stanger8172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 09:11 AM   #12
stanger8172
Registered Member

Talking

Hey, on second thought you should have just done a burnout all over their faces!
'91 LX convertible , T-5, Centerforce Dual Friction, MSD Blaster Coil, FR 9MM wires, 13* timing, 1.6rr, ported/polished/milled stock heads, 1.94/1.60 stainless valves, March Performance Pulleys, K&N panel, 1"spacer, BBK shorties, 2 1/2" off road H, Summit 2 1/2" catback
stanger8172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 11:58 AM   #13
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

stoplightwarrior & srv1 i never would have shot those guy's, just made some nice bondo holes in their truck, my gun's stay at home for protection only, this wasnt a case of shooting anyone, i would rather have just bashed their face in ,heheh

R H C- member # 1
Old 04-13-2002, 12:05 PM   #14
elliotness
Registered Member

Kinda makes you wish the stang was outfitted with a forward facing missle launcher.....
elliotness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 02:15 PM   #15
jimberg
Registered Member

Quote:
Jeb_Bush_2000 asked:
Who was it that said "An armed society is a polite society"?
- Robert A. Heinlein, spoken by Mordan Claude in Beyond This Horizon, 1942
Old 04-13-2002, 02:34 PM   #16
69fastback
IRAQ VET

Marty that really sucks. I sure would like to get my hands on those guys. That kinda of stuff really makes me mad. I wish i could carry my m16 with me at times. i would never shot anyone with it (except for terroritst ofcourse) but it sure would scare the hell out of a couple of people
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 03:06 PM   #17
rbatson

The year before last one of my coworkers was riding in a pack of bikes with his buddies and some jackasses threw a recliner or something out the back of a truck, in front of them(racially motivated?). Everyone in the front of the pack saw it but he was in the back. By the time he saw it, it was too late to dodge it. He hit it, lost control and ended up in the side of a tree in the woods(RIP bro). On heck of a nice guy too, had a wife and a young child. He was probably 22 yrs at the time.

This **** has got to stop. As far at fistfighting.. I have absolutely no problem with that(I prefer it actually), I'll go at it with someone bigger than I(have many times) and not think twice. Only problem is, not everyone thinks this way and someone will surely pull a weapon in the face of ultimate demise. If everyone was carrying a gun then even the little guy would get the respect he deserves. Isn't that what we are shooting for?? Equality for all. Isn't that civilazation?

Stanger8172, I appreciate your view. I was once 21 as well .. I turn 34 next weekend and can tell you this.. I don't back down
Old 04-13-2002, 04:03 PM   #18
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

You should have pulled a "Mercery"

But seriously man, that SUCKS. I would have tracked them down and beat them till they didn't move

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 06:32 PM   #19
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

rick that suck's people look at biker's & think = scum of the earth, i used to have a harley, it's a lifestyle, most biker's are the best people in the world, what a shame some j.o. had to kill someone for no valid reason, i guess that was my point with this thread, hel- i just don't know what to say, except that this is the sad state of our country anymore

R H C- member # 1
Old 04-13-2002, 10:19 PM   #20
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Welcome to the phrase "nanny government" that Mr 5.0 coined. It's all to clear that the government doesn't care about stuff like this, which is why things need to be dealt with in another way. Unfortunately, the government stripped everybody's leeway in taking care of business so the drunken law breakers can get away with whatever they want. That's probably another topic.

I would have gotten their plate number, and turned them into the cops. More than likely an officer would have shown up at the truck owners door asking about the event. It at least may have made the redneck think before pulling it next time.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote