View Single Post
Old 07-05-2001, 12:08 PM   #4
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Ok I will run down a list for you.

1.The verts rattle like no other, but you can solve that with subframe connectors.

2.You might have problems with the hydraulics or the electric motor on the top and all of the road noise that you will here with a vert might annoy you especially if you have a plastic back window.

3.convertible tops are very hard to keep clean especialy if you live in a dusty climate like i do.

4.If anyone does not like you it is really easy to walk up and slash the top open the doors and vandalize your car, although I guess that it is equally esy to mess up a hard top.

Ther are a few pluses to owning a vert

1. They are cool in the summer time its always fun to drop the top and go cruising.
2.Chicks dig verts.

If I had it to do all over again I would have went with a hardtop.

------------------
88 mustang gt convertible bored to 306 BBk equal length headers mac cold air fender kit cowl hood nitto drag radials ford racing clutch flow masters h-pipe 160* thermostat 16 degrees of timing electric fan off 94' t-bird jacobs electronics cap and wires. Edelbrock 1 1/2 inch drop springs.
best 60 ft 2.14, best 1/8th 9.65, best 1/4 15.2 @89mph, Stock gears and 3000+ Altitude
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote