MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-27-2001, 12:20 AM   #1
caliplaya650
Registered Member

Red face Street Racing Accidents.

Does any one have any stories of accidents they've seen @ street races?

I have one it's funnier then a muther****er.

It started out @ the races in Milpitas, Ca. We Were watching a 1993 Notch LX go w/ a 2000 trans am i think. WHen all of a sudden the horns start honking and every one jams to their ride. I hop in my 65 stang turn in and tell everyone to get the **** in. My friends g/f had got in my g/f had got in and then she hopped out to let my friend in i thought everyone was in when in my rear view 3-4 Po's roll up and i smash it when my friends ladys says "Yu Left Freddy and ROSA" i looked and said **** !!(LOL i cant help but laugh at it now) I stopped and they ran up and my friends screamin saying ahhh u ran over my ****in foot. LOL He turned out to be alright I smashed on it quickly so it didnt stay on his foot that long. All in all it was a good night i ran against a 1990+ 5.0 and got wooped but only b/c i had 4 people and beat in the back.

LATE.

------------------
1992 Mustang 5.0
BBK cold air intake
Dual Flows w/ H Pipe
BBK Underdrive Pulleys
BBK 65mm Throttle Body

caliplaya650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 12:46 AM   #2
mustang marty gt

Unhappy

here's one that was'nt really funny , it happened way back in 76 i had a chevelle ss , 69 396 -375 hp , beat everybody at school , my freind had a 64 comet caleinte ,don't know if ispelled that right , but anyway, it was built out the a$$ 289 , ismoked him. well the chevelle blewup one day ,so i traded it in on a 74 nova ss , it sucked 145 hp the guy in the comet said ,now let's go i told him it was a waste of gas for both of us, oh no he did'nt want to hear it , ok ,we line up he floored it i just put mine in park & watched him haul buttdown the road , he lost it did a 180 cleaned out a huge ditch backward's pushed his pass side qtr panel in all the way to the door, we pulled him out. i just said , i told you so, he went home & i swear he was crying when he left. sad the comet was cherry before.

------------------