MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-04-2001, 10:38 AM   #1
TRIXIE
Registered Member

Exclamation Street racing in SLC!! (Long)

Wow! Friday night, we went to the local drag strip, and when the races were over (have to be done by 10:30-local ordinance), we went looking for street racing. And we found them! The only problem was, they were all high-school kids, and everyone was standing literally within 2 ft of the cars as they were going. Didn't seem safe, so we waited to see what would happen, and glad we did, right then, the cops busted it up. Funniest part about it, was that for two months now, everyone has been accusing ME of laying all the black marks right in front of where I work, and the whole time, it was these kids!! I didn't think they even had organized street racing here. There wasn't much for true competition, the only worthy opponents were a Dodge Viper, a Cobra, and an old moterbike of some kind that no one could touch. I know this isn't that interesting since we didn't even race, but I was so excited, I had to tell someone!!

------------------
2000 White GT, 5 Speed, Completely Stock
TRIXIE is offline   Reply With Quote