View Single Post
Old 05-05-2002, 03:10 AM   #8
Tinseltown349
Registered Member

What? are we all Maximum Motorsports boys around here? hehe...They make really nice products, but I'm telling you, their service is crap. At least in my experience..."they ship tomorrow" on numerous occassions for caster/camber plates turned out being about a full month. Oh well, I'm happy with the set-up now. Nice and stiff. No more flex out of this convertible. Probably pulling better g's than the stock Vette set-up... out of a convertible. anywho, going to work final kinks out of the system via Griggs parts, though, they just make more of them sad to say. Need to lighten the front, and find a better way to gain more traction in the rear. Originally, wanted an all-around performance suspension, but after heavy thought, leaning towards turning it more 1/4 mile suspension. Drag anyone? Heh, have to really think about this though, because I'm loving the way the car takes turns now. When you think it's to the limits, it's still taking turns as smooth as a Cadillac. Nice, and boat-like...in a good way.
Mods to 2000 Mustang GT- Vortech SQ supercharger, 3.73 gears, full Maximum Motorsports suspension treatment, 13" Brembo front brakes, 70mm TB, BBK Long-tube headers and H-pipe, Bassani Cat-back exhaust system, Trans-Go shift-kit and trans cooler.
Tinseltown349 is offline   Reply With Quote