Thread: stunt by ricer
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2002, 01:03 AM   #1
5000cc
Registered Member

Angry stunt by ricer

Guys, like they said " there's alway the first time for everything ". I was on I-75 going home today and I spotted this Integra with usual big tip,low and a whole bunch of gauges inside the car. I said to myself " another rice boy ! ", once i'm about to passed him, he signal me to 'gun it'. I thought this guy must be crazy!, but all right , i'm going to play with you. So, drop to fourth and slam the gas pedal, my car leap forward quickly ( thanks to 4.10 ) and i looked to my rear view expected to see him there but to my serprised, he was passing me like nothing!!!. He then slowed down and signal me to do it again, same result. We went at it for about three times and he handed my *** back to me everytime!. He told me that he used 10 pounds of boost and had one gear left!!. That was so embarrassing, i have never got beaten by ricer before!! and the worst thing was i have a full tank of nitrous in the trunk and could not use it, why! the bottle was off that's why. bummer!!
93 Lx coupe,125 shots wet system,BBK headers,pully,ported performer intake,24 lbs,short belt,Headman x pipe,mac catback,upr blue thunder shifter,73 mm mass air,k&n panel filter,king cobra cluth, aluminum driveshaft, 4.10 gears, cobra tranny, welds 15/6 on front and 15/10 rear.
5000cc is offline   Reply With Quote