MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-05-2002, 08:46 PM   #1
BAleR
Registered Member

Red face Stupid imports

Ok, im in Tulsa Oklahoma, and on weekends cruising memmorial is the thing to do if ur a somewhat big streetracer. So me and my sis were cruisin arround, lookin for some retard imports to kill, and im drivin and about a block down the road, i see this maybe an 89 or 90 prelude peelin out takin a left hand turn into the mall. so i see the opertunity and decide to follow. Its oh about 10:00pm and hes goin real slow the the parkinglot of the mall, goin arround the egdes. and i sware to god, his stupid fart cannon was so loud it almost hurt my ears. so, i was gettin annoyed by this loser so i decide to get the game on, so we come up to a stop sign, and i scweel my tires, and he automaticly responds with flooring it, and hurting my ears with his dumb exhuast even more. so i follow him arround and about the mall goin like 60 threw the parkinglot (the mall is closed and dead at the time) and he pulls up to 71st and pulls a right pealing out, and so i follow. we weave in and out of traffic tryin to get some room for a light. finaly we get a light, noone ells, but us, the crickets and the light. i rev, he revs almost blowing my eardrums, the light turns, i sware if ricer didnt suck so much at racing, they would have a better reputation. he peals the hell out off the line, and i try my hardest not to only making a slight squeal, and i sware all the way threw my 1st gear he is pealing out. were about even on the luanch, i rap out 1st, and slam it into secound not even letting my foot off the gas, my tires bark like i ran over a 200 pound dog, and i hear him over there shifting SO SLOW, i mean, between his 1st and secound gear. i could hear his engine stop for atleast 2 or 3 secounds. and his dumbass falls back about a car length. So hes about 4 car lengths behind me and i decide the race is obviously over. were goin about 70mph and i slow er down. and the most of all i hate, is that they alwasy got to give you a 90mph fly by when they get there *** beat. its like they think that their di*ks grow 2 inches by doing it. anyways, i slow down and approach an entersection and attemt to make a left, im almost in the left turn lane and i look in my rearview and see a cop wit his lights on. and all i am thinkin is "im busted" so i stop to hoaping he will just zoom by my, and by the time i stoped, he did, and i floored it and pulled a uey and took off, well, im assuming he was goin after that loud *** import. im sure he was sittin there waitin for someone or something, heard that loud *** fart looked up and saw him fly by at 90, when i already was slowed down to 40 and whent after him. see people what happends when you sound, look, and drive like crap? it just doesnt get you anywehre.

Jess

`94 Mustang lx
convertable
red
white top
5speed
totaly stock!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fordfest2.jpg (65.7 KB, 49 views)
BAleR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 08:53 AM   #2
98SteedaGT
Registered Member

Pure Uncle Ben....

I actually got challenged the other night on the highway of all places... An automatic blue civic, with that ever annoying CIVIC in white letters angled across his door.. (uggh!!!) Now, you would figure that he would know better than to challenge a 6-speed on the highway, just the gearing in my car alone would slap him all around... Also, at 70MPH I can hear his engine sounding like it's about to fly apart.. or maybe it's that Folgers can on the rear....anyways, you can tell he's got nothing left and he's at the peak of his power range.......... Needless to say, I didn't race him(no reason, and still too new), and so he slowed down then took off past me and gave me the "Fly By"... what a moron....

// Now own 2001 F-150 SuperCrew 5.4L \\
98SteedaGT is offline   Reply With Quote