View Single Post
Old 08-15-2002, 04:29 PM   #8
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by inferno
You don't neccesarily need an aftermarket hood if you put a gsr motor and a supercharger in a CRX....I say if he is willing to put 1000 bucks on the line, it means one of two things. 1. He is very confident that he will beat you easily or 2. He is all talk and was hoping you would back out with the stakes being so high. I suggest you get a friend of yours to race him on the highway and kinda gauge the performance of this vehicle before you have your race. I'll tell you this, a JRSC GSR motor in a CRX should be good for mid 13's provided the guy is a decent driver and he is telling the truth about having a supercharger and a GSR motor. Oh, and Dark_5.0, you have a lightly modded SOHC vtec motor that is probably making with the mods we talked about before 120whp max....for that little bit of power, keeping up with a car that is probably making around 190 to the ground is respectable.
True but 11.8? Considering he didn't even know how much boost he had let alone what it was? and I seen him take off the other night and the t-bird was on his *** so fast and I had to brake from hitting him. Either way I don't think his 5.0L is running 9.8 at 142mph. Especially on his lack of knowledge on cars. I know I shouldn't waste my time on this guy but I gotta make this guy look like an idiot to prove riced out cars are peices of ****. And I will be taping it if it happens don't worry.

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote