MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-21-2001, 10:32 AM   #1
RubY
Registered Member

Question SUPER CHIP DEAL

I will be coordinating a group buy for Superchips for the Contiques. Every year is include. There will be two chips to sell and offer.
1st Chip(Flip Chip)
It offers two types of programs, A stanard stock setting and performance style program just the flip of a switch. They can modify any thing you wish to the car setting. On the ATX side they can alter pressure in the tranny. The other things they can alter are MAF size(which will correct the engine stall in the cars w/o a reprogram chip, CAMS, Exhaust, Headers, Intake, Pulleys are a ? but Gene is finding out the info for me. Anything else that deals with the PCM.) The advatange of the chip is that you run 2 programs with one car. When you need miles or performance. It all depends on what kind of gas you use in the car.

2nd Chip
Is a replacement for the origianl stock chip. But no option to keep an orignal stock option for days w/o performance.

All chips are reprogramable with a price. They need to reprogramed if anything major is up grade that changes the engine peformance like Exhaust and headers etc..

Pleas email any interest to the group by to myself our Gene(Performance Ford).

I woukd like to present a lot of people for a deal so we can get the best price offered.

He only did one Group deal with ZX2.com drivers and only 5 turned out. He gave them a $15 deal off due to the low numbers. I can talk to him about a better deal with more people interested in the chips.
FlipCHIP(retail $425), Gene offers $380
NormalCHIP(retail $265), Gene offers $230

We can bring the price down with more offers. Info on chips at the website www.performanceford.com
email is pfanswers@aol.com
Attn: Gene
Group Buy on Chips
From Chris Bauer( ruby@cliffhanger.com

Drop an Email or Call Me(Chris) at
701-727-7398 or Call Gene at 877-678-5591

RubY is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: