View Single Post
Old 05-09-2002, 12:33 AM   #1
7up
Registered Member

Default Talon TSI flipps me off?

I was driving home today and I see this older Talon tsi cruising along. I pass him going normal speeds and he immediately starts riding my A**. I gun it a little and put some distance between us and he catches up and passes me and says something out his window at me. I don't what he said, but I start following him and turns off at the next light and I follow him. He guns it and I take off and pass him and get up to 60 mph. He is about 2 cars back and I slow down cause there ius a huge dip up ahead. He flys by and nails the dip and keeps going, then he sticks his arm out the window and flips me off. I'm like wtf? Is it my fault your retarded and have to do a flyby over a dip?

On another note I saw a Viper GTS with young guys driving in it. It was way messed up, the roof was primer and it was missing the drivers side mirror and the rear view mirror. I tried to get him to race, but he didn't do anything. The guy kept spitting out the passenger door, I assume cause he was chewing. I was pissed, I was expecting to get my *** spanked by a Viper and these kids wouldn't do anything.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote